RUST Community Event
There are a couple of basic rules. Admin will be online and watching at all times so please abide by these simple rules.
- NO BOXING PEOPLE IN BY DROPPING BUILDINGS ON THEM! You may not do "holdups." This is considered an exploit and it robs a player of his ability to control his own character and play the game. We do not want that during this event. You will be banned for doing this.
- NO PLACING YOUR OWN DOORS ON OTHER PEOPLE'S BUILDINGS WHILE THEY ARE INSIDE THEM! This is effectively the same as the above.
- Focusing on ganking the same person or a single person over and over again on purpose is frowned upon. If you've already killed them and they're running around with a rock again because you took their stuff, just give em a chance to do something else for a bit. It will be more fun that way anyway. We won't ban anyone for killing someone multiple times unless it looks like harassment. Use your best judgement.
- Please be respectful of the people streaming the event for you, the community. I'm not going to ban you if you kill me a lot while I'm streaming but, think of the live stream and the community. The community that's watching would like to see the streamer have a few minutes to build stuff or get some things done in the game. Please don't gang up on the streamer in an excessive way. Help us out a bit to make it entertaining to the community.
- HAVE FUN!
- Love thy Neighbor
Romantics Rust Server Connection Instructions
- Start Rust
- Press F1
- Type: net.connect 184.108.40.206:28515
- Press Enter
- Address: theromantics.typefrag.com
- Port: 5455
- Password: watr9
- Start Time: February 1st @ 11am CST/GMT-6
- End Time: February 2nd, sometime during the night U.S. Time. (TBD)