• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

World of Tanks

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Teccmo

Teccmo

• 3 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, Pa

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:19 PM

Hey whats up Romantics!?  I just wanted to see if anyone out there is playing WoT right now.  The game boasts something like 70 million accounts worldwide or something ridiculous like that.  I've been playing for a while now, and it's my most played game right now by far.  The community is kinda troubling to me, there's a lot of whiners and complainers, just like most other MMO's, but I'm hoping players in the romantics are of the more mature demographic.  Anyway, I'm addicted, and I'm looking for people to platoon with.  I have tier 5-8 tanks, but i have a few lower tiers if someone is just starting out.  Thoughts on the game?  Love it, hate it?  You can add me in game as Teccmo, feel free to hit me up anytime you see me on.  Hope to see you on the battlefield  ;)

#2 milksgonebadd

milksgonebadd

Advanced Member

• 117 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:54 AM

Finally someone who is of higher tier wesFist I haven't seen many Romantics players play this, which sucks. But it really is a fun game to lose alot of time in. When I get back from North Carolina in September I look forward to playing with you, Teccmo... and JTW Kappa

#3 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

I used to play it but burned out on it way back when it was still new. Don't know anything about it now :D

#4 Orbweaver

Orbweaver

• 1 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

Orb plays frequently. I have ~5 tier Xs. Active all the time, wouldn't mind having some romantics to play with

#5 FNGUS

FNGUS

• 9 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:54 AM

nice . which server?

#6 Orbweaver

Orbweaver

• 1 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 10 October 2014 - 08:57 PM

I play NA east mostly, on NA west occasionally. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users