• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

[OFFICIAL] Archeage Release and plans for the Romanticorp Guild

Archeage Guild

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:51 PM

We are finally approaching the release of Archeage and many of us are excited to get together and be a part of something again. Alpha was a good experience for  Romanticorp and we have learned and experienced a lot. There is a lot of planning being done for the release and what our exact plans will be discussed and planned over the next couple weeks. We want this to be a community guild and suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated.

open-beta.pnghead-start.pnglaunch.png

This general plan that has been discussed with Wes, Bodacious and I (Soulztealer) is that Wes will be the head of the guild and Bodacious and I will run the day to day operation of the guild. The reason for this is Wes has a lot going on and trying to run a guild on a daily basis would be a lot to handle with the future plans of The Romantics and his family.

We want this to be a community guild like everything that we do with Romanticorp so I would love to get input and comments on what you are looking for in a guild. I will list some general plans on what we have decided based on our gameplay in alpha, but please feel free to comment.

We will be going west faction but have not decided the server as we are waiting to see where other guilds are headed. We have set up a google doc to gather info to give everyone an idea of the plans of other members on professions and classes and help each other out. Feel free to take a look at the Guild Guidelines and fill out the application.http://bit.ly/1ChCUrG

We  will make more posts as we get closer to launch.

b_560x95.png

#2 GingerAleJones

GingerAleJones

• 5 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:59 PM

Also, anytime you want to talk about the game, have questions, or anything else feel free to jump in Teamspeak and talk with us.

#3 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:36 PM

I fully endorse this ArcheAge release message wesSalute

So we've decided that we WILL be playing ArcheAge at release and I will be live streaming it. We're going to give the game a shot and hopefully Trion will deliver on their promises and make us a good game.

Soulz and Ginger will be handling the nitty gritty of guild organization and such with my theme and ideas for Romantics groups as the ruleset. We will have an application form this time around and we will not be adding every single person that asks on the live stream without an application as a bare minimum.

We will use the ranking system within the game to delineate between who's a new recruit that we don't know and who is a long-time community member OR someone we played a lot with in the Alpha. This will allow us to let more people in (still with sponsorship and applications, we expect you to JOIN our community if you're going to join our guild and that means participation) on a trial basis. Promotion to a "regular" member will come with  your time and participation in the community organization (guild).

I WILL be leading this guild. I will NOT be doing it all by myself. With the newborn here and my other work, I can't do it all for a 200+ member guild like we had in Alpha and that's where Soulz and Ginger come in. Soulz and Ginger are both longstanding community members and know exactly how Romantics should act and what we strive to represent in the gaming community. I trust them 100% and they have also been some of the most hardcore ArcheAge players playing all the way through the alpha from almost the beginning to the end without missing a beat.

If you have any questions or suggestions, post them for us here and we'll answer them. Keep an eye out for an application form which I would like everyone to fill out even if you're already "in" or guaranteed a spot in the guild. We'll update soon!

Wes

#4 Rushlock

Rushlock

Advanced Member

• 81 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

Awesome been waiting for word for this :)

Soulz/Ginger ping me on Steam at your convenience o7

#5 Palaciouss

Palaciouss

Advanced Member

• 55 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:59 PM

I'll be there at launch to help you guys out! o7

#6 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:16 PM

Will do Rush!

That is awesome Palaciouss can't wait to play Archeage with you!!

b_560x95.png

#7 DaxBarlu

DaxBarlu

• 6 posts
  • LocationManitoba, Canada

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:41 PM

I'm in again. Didn't do Beta because I didn't want to get burnt out with it for release.

#8 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:21 PM

I'm in again. Didn't do Beta because I didn't want to get burnt out with it for release.

Same here.

#9 MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:20 AM

Awesome news!

#10 Griffith

Griffith

• 23 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:53 AM

Im thoroughly excited to get this going! I have been playing since the game was released in Russia and im dying to finally settle down in NA.

This is an amazing game and i know the turn out is going to be massive. What self-respecting pc gamer cannot at least give this a go?  :)

#11 TaraSojourn

TaraSojourn

• 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:20 AM

I'll be there at launch, as well.

#12 Pyrite_Solunar

Pyrite_Solunar

• 4 posts
  • LocationSalt Lake City

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:57 PM

Application submitted. Soooo excited!

#13 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:19 PM

Guild is growing strong we have over 20 applicants in less than 3 days:) Cant wait to play with you all!!

b_560x95.png

#14 Pettycar

Pettycar

• 7 posts
  • LocationVancouver Canada

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:05 PM

Have we figured out what server we are going to play on or did i miss that information somewhere? I am in the middle of creating my first character and need to know where to go :)

#15 Zatara

Zatara

• 13 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:16 PM

@ Pettycar

Last night there were eight or so of us on the Tahyang server.  I don't think there is an official server for open beta since the Romantics are scattered across several servers.  I believe plans are to announce the final server decision the day before Head Start.

Cheers!

#16 Pettycar

Pettycar

• 7 posts
  • LocationVancouver Canada

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:21 PM

cool thanks

#17 Palaciouss

Palaciouss

Advanced Member

• 55 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

As a precursor warning, Cohh's guild will be settling on Kyrios so I've heard, if that affects the decision

#18 Griffith

Griffith

• 23 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:40 PM

Have they confirmed what servers are on which AH cluster yet?

#19 Icidian

Icidian

Advanced Member

• 37 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:42 AM

This is all I've seen so far.

http://forums.archea...en-Beta-9-4-9-8

The Auction House clusters will be Aranzeb, Naima, Kyrios, and Ollo in AH1, Tahyang and Salphira in AH2, and Shatigon, Kyprosa Eanna, Dahuta in AH3.

AH1

Aranzeb

Naima

Kyrios

AH2

Tahyang

Salphira

AH3

Shatigon

Kyprosa Eanna

Dahuta

"In valor there is hope."