• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zatara

Zatara

• 13 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

Hey guys! 

I'm a MMO veteran of many years and just submitted my application on the SC website.  I've been following the Romantics via this site and The Hull Truth for several months now.  Playing MMOs is a family event for me and my two college age kids.  I suspect they will join and introduce themselves in the not too distant future.  My timing for joining up with The Romantics is motivated by the imminent Open Beta and Public release of Archeage, which I intend to play until the SC PU is ready for Beta.  I look forward to meeting and working with you in-game.

Cheers!

#2 hytendf

hytendf

• 29 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

Welcome to the community!

#3 MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:24 AM

Hello there! Welcome to the community good lad.

#4 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:25 AM

Welcome to the site! It's great to have you. We  have an application form up in the ArcheAge forums on this site if you want to go ahead and apply there as well. Make sure you note in there (wherever you have room) that you're also in the SC Org.

We'll have the server name up as soon as possible here for ArcheAge as well.

Once the SC multiiplayer w/friends starts up, we'll probably be having a few events there too with some prizes and such just for fun.

Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Wes

#5 AkaiMahoMiru

AkaiMahoMiru

Advanced Member

• 88 posts
  • LocationOakwood, GA

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:34 AM

Welcome! sorry for the late reply just got done with finals XD enjoy the comradery ;) !

Banner.png

Best Regards!
AkaiMahoMiru

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users