• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Application and Guild Guidelines

Archeage Rules Guidelines Application

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:34 PM

Please read the Guild Guidelines carefully before filling out the application.

• Play nice! This is the most important rule possible. This doesn't mean limit your kindness to guild members. Be polite and respectful to ALL players. This helps build our guilds reputation.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
  • No trolling: I know trolling can be entertaining, but this provides negative feedback on our guild. Any and all trolling will result in removal from the guild. If trolling is a new term to you, it means being a jerk.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
  • Help: Be helpful, a guild can only succeed if all members help each other. Sacrifice a few minutes of your time to help someone, and later they will remember it and most likely help you in return! Also help should be asked for, not pushed upon people.                                                                                                                                                                                                              
  • Members are encouraged to check the forums regularly, as many important announcements, events, and information is posted here.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
  • The officers work hard to ensure the guild has a friendly atmosphere. They should be treated with respect, and in the knowledge that any issues will be resolved to the best of our abilities.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
  • Screenshot things that you wish to bring forward to the guild, in making decisions a little bit of evidence to support you claim helps. i.e. Being spawn camped, being trolled, PK'ed                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
  • If you plan on going Bloodlust, don't take anything that happens to you personally, they are under the impression you're killing same faction. That being said, don't bloodlust unless you know it's authorized, or wait until they hit you and defend yourself.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
  • K.O.S. dosen't apply here, if you want to kill everything, I would suggest going pirate. We are a Nationalists guild, in other words, we don't kill same faction unless they're NOT Nationalists and they attack us first or they get put on the "OK to kill" list for repeated trolling or ganking.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
  • Any problems, suggestions, or anything you need from the guild should either be brought up to Soulz or Bodacious, if they aren't online please send them a mail, and they will respond to them in order of urgency.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
  • We try to not put people down for not knowing something in-game, or in anyway for that matter, try to not be condensending when helping out people or explaining new things.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
  • If we are hearing stuff about our guild members doing things that are against the rules, or hurting the reputation of the Romanticorp you will be subject for removal. This means in-game, chat, and Teamspeak.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
  • Stealing from guildies will result in removal for the guild, be repectful, and don't take stuff off farms. Just because the symbol comes up doesn't mean fair game, check the farm name, see if it's a guildie.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
  • Keep the guild chat clean we are a PG-13 community. Please try to avoid using swear words, derogatory terms, offensive characters or symbols (except perhaps in jest) In consideration to our younger guild mates.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
  • Have fun and enjoy yourself, Archeage is a game try not to take things that happen in-game personal!!

Romanticorp Application Form http://bit.ly/1phxUJl

Romanticorp Teamspeak

Server IP: theromantics.typefrag.com:5455

Password: watr9

b_560x95.png

#2 JDuub

JDuub

• 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:35 PM

How and when will one be able to see if one is accepted into the new and improved guild ?

#3 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:22 PM

Not sure how Soulz wants to handle this. My suggestion would be a stickied thread with a link to a doc on GoogleDrive. Guild leadership can just add people to that list and you can check it on the forum at any time.

#4 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:15 PM

Yes I will be making a linked official guild list that can be stickied and once approved you will be added to the list and when you have been put on that list you may whisper in-game Soulz or GingeraleJones. 

b_560x95.png

#5 GBT

GBT

• 3 posts
  • Locationthe Netherlands

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:32 AM

Hi everyone! I have a question about the application process. Can you apply to the guild if you have no idea what you want to do in the game yet? Or would it be better to try out stuff by yourself and then send in an application?

#6 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:20 AM

Hi everyone! I have a question about the application process. Can you apply to the guild if you have no idea what you want to do in the game yet? Or would it be better to try out stuff by yourself and then send in an application?

Yes you can GBT. Just put Don't Know Yet or whatever in those boxes.

#7 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:55 PM

We are aware that there will be some people that have not played the game yet so like Wes said just put you are not sure or N/A, hope to see you in game soon.

b_560x95.png

#8 GBT

GBT

• 3 posts
  • Locationthe Netherlands

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:01 AM

Thanks for the replies! I've sent in the application, hope to see you in-game sometime!

#9 BeardOfWonder

BeardOfWonder

• 2 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:23 PM

Hello, I've submitted my application to join the guild. New to the game so learning professions and whatnot. Hoping to do some smithing, farming, lumberjacking, etc.

#10 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:23 AM

Hello, I've submitted my application to join the guild. New to the game so learning professions and whatnot. Hoping to do some smithing, farming, lumberjacking, etc.

Cool man. Soulz and/or Gingerale will get you in after they check the app :D You can always log in to our Teamspeak and find them there as well.

#11 Dekkameron

Dekkameron

• 7 posts
  • LocationSouthampton, England

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:45 PM

Hiya. I submitted my application about four days ago. Just wondering what the average time it takes to process an application?

Fankyoo!

Shuno - Archeage

#12 MrPeppy

MrPeppy

• 7 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 September 2014 - 12:23 AM

Hiya. I submitted my application about four days ago. Just wondering what the average time it takes to process an application?

Fankyoo!

You just need to check if your name is on the member list, and whisper Soulz or Gingeralejones for an invite.

Remember, the enemy's gate is down.
about.me | steamtwitch | twitter

#13 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:20 PM

If anyone is having trouble getting in, just hop into the teamspeak server and talk to or message Soulz or Gingerale there. They will double check the app and get you in.

#14 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 25 September 2014 - 01:36 AM

All apps have been taken care of just check the Official Guild List post:)

b_560x95.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Archeage, Rules, Guidelines, Application

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users