Please read the Guild Guidelines carefully before filling out the application.
- Play nice! This is the most important rule possible. This doesn't mean limit your kindness to guild members. Be polite and respectful to ALL players. This helps build our guilds reputation.
- No trolling: I know trolling can be entertaining, but this provides negative feedback on our guild. Any and all trolling will result in removal from the guild. If trolling is a new term to you, it means being a jerk.
- Help: Be helpful, a guild can only succeed if all members help each other. Sacrifice a few minutes of your time to help someone, and later they will remember it and most likely help you in return! Also help should be asked for, not pushed upon people.
- Members are encouraged to check the forums regularly, as many important announcements, events, and information is posted here.
- The officers work hard to ensure the guild has a friendly atmosphere. They should be treated with respect, and in the knowledge that any issues will be resolved to the best of our abilities.
- Screenshot things that you wish to bring forward to the guild, in making decisions a little bit of evidence to support you claim helps. i.e. Being spawn camped, being trolled, PK'ed
- If you plan on going Bloodlust, don't take anything that happens to you personally, they are under the impression you're killing same faction. That being said, don't bloodlust unless you know it's authorized, or wait until they hit you and defend yourself.
- K.O.S. dosen't apply here, if you want to kill everything, I would suggest going pirate. We are a Nationalists guild, in other words, we don't kill same faction unless they're NOT Nationalists and they attack us first or they get put on the "OK to kill" list for repeated trolling or ganking.
- Any problems, suggestions, or anything you need from the guild should either be brought up to Soulz or Bodacious, if they aren't online please send them a mail, and they will respond to them in order of urgency.
- We try to not put people down for not knowing something in-game, or in anyway for that matter, try to not be condensending when helping out people or explaining new things.
- If we are hearing stuff about our guild members doing things that are against the rules, or hurting the reputation of the Romanticorp you will be subject for removal. This means in-game, chat, and Teamspeak.
- Stealing from guildies will result in removal for the guild, be repectful, and don't take stuff off farms. Just because the symbol comes up doesn't mean fair game, check the farm name, see if it's a guildie.
- Keep the guild chat clean we are a PG-13 community. Please try to avoid using swear words, derogatory terms, offensive characters or symbols (except perhaps in jest) In consideration to our younger guild mates.
- Have fun and enjoy yourself, Archeage is a game try not to take things that happen in-game personal!!
Romanticorp Application Form http://bit.ly/1phxUJl
Server IP: theromantics.typefrag.com:5455