• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Open Beta and release notes Version 1.2 Build 4.7

Archeage Open Beta build notes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:55 PM

Here is the build notes for release and open beta for anyone that was wondering what they have changed. According to the post this looks like the build that will be in the release as well. Have a look there are a few interesting changes.

http://forums.archea...4.7-Patch-Notes

b_560x95.png

#2 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:34 PM

So weird how they're doing this. It's like we test a bunch of stuff and then they remove it before release to where it's back to a pre-alpha state again. I think it's just more proof that they're grabbin as much cash as they can. Now they're going to release stuff to us like it's a big patch with awesome new stuff but it will just be stuff we already had.

I think they're taking notes from the Sims 4 team...

Also this - * "The Workman's Compensation labor potion now has a reduced cooldown (four hours) and reduced price." *Facepalm

#3 Zatara

Zatara

• 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:37 AM

@Wes

I'm convinced that communication between XL and Trion are less than acceptable.  Many Trion announcements have been overturned by XL policies and restrictions.  Such as the Worker's Comp issue ... after Trion's announcement that the cool down was reduced, I'm still seeing (**SEE EDIT BELOW**) the 12 hour cool down in OB and read last night that XL did not authorize the modification.  I think you're right on target stating that they are "grabbing as much cash as they can" but in my experience this is largely influenced by the Asian mind set and the way they have done business for centuries.  I refer to this as the "China Rules" where players do business as hard and vigorous as the can, while they can, then they collect up their marbles and go home.

** EDIT ** I discovered that the Worker's comp potions differ depending on how they are purchased.  Those purchased with credits are indeed cheeper and just have a 4 hour cooldown.  Those purchased with Loyalty Tokens are still on a 12 hour cooldown.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Archeage, Open Beta, build notes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users