Something to consider:
Guerrilla gardening (aka "Illegal farming") is the act of gardening on land that the gardeners do not have the legal rights to utilize. The land that is used by a "guerrilla gardener" is usually abandoned or perceived to be secret and/or tucked away from players. Land used by the player is to raise plants/trees and frequently focused on food crops or plants intended for questing or purposes of fiscal gain.
Things to know:
- It costs labor to plant a tree or seed outside of private land. So be mindful about how large you are willing to make your farm as labor will be critical for the opening stages of the game
- Trees render from over 300+ meters away and call lots of attention. So dont get mad of you get looted lol.
- Plant things that have quick timers. the longer you are in 1 location for any given time, the greater the chance of being found.
- Characters below level 15 can not steal or uproot, so consider noobie areas as a good place to start since you can mitigate the amount of people who can actually steal from you (In later stages of the game, everyone will have a level 50 lol so this wont last long after release)
- a Guerrilla garden can render amazing experience and revenue since you arent limited by a finite space such as a 16x16 or 24x24. We have members of the guild (who shall not be named for the legal ramifications of not paying their ingame taxes...artemis,lava,soulz,fox,rougelife) who have managed to plant hundreds and hundreds of crops and harvest and resell on the market for well over 200% of the original seed price.