• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

What's your primary character build going to be?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:44 AM

I'm starting out with Primevil and going the cookie cutter route. Once I max it out, I'll level up Battlerage and Witchcraft to give me maxed out Dark Runner and Shadowblade as well. Shadowblade is my favorite build but I just didn't want to primary level the same thing again that I did in Alpha.

Here's the two builds for Primevil. Some variation between them.

1. http://arche-base.co...8.4/8lmAzBECsU1

2. http://archeagedatab.../us/calc/33060/

What is everyone else building?

#2 Palaciouss

Palaciouss

Advanced Member

• 55 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:34 AM

Probably a Battlerage/Shadowplay/Vitalism build, So i can provide DPS with some healing support

#3 ThaD00d

ThaD00d

• 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:56 AM

Plan to start out as Outrider. This build leveled fast in alpha. I'll probably stick with Archery and Shadowplay and later play with using defense or another util skill set to improve survivability/support.

http://archeagedatab...us/calc/111053/

Hopefully starting this morning.

#4 Rushlock

Rushlock

Advanced Member

• 81 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:35 AM

Arch/Sorc/Shadowplay

Leveling 1 build then shifting points at max level for PVP

#5 TheWinslow

TheWinslow

Advanced Member

• 73 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:08 PM

Starting out Sorc/Def/Aura to level as a tanky mage. Then may switch Sorc out for Vitalism so I can be a tanky healer.

#6 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:04 PM

I have been switching between Primeval and Ebonsong as the song craft is good for PVE and trade running.

b_560x95.png

#7 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:27 AM

I have been switching between Primeval and Ebonsong as the song craft is good for PVE and trade running.

Only level 23 or something but already liking Primeval simply for the mobility while fighting. I still really love Shadowblade but just didn't want to re-level the same class again.

#8 MrPeppy

MrPeppy

• 7 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 September 2014 - 12:32 AM

I've been playing as a Nightblade (Shadowplay, Auramancy, Defense). Nice burst dps, good trip combos, and pretty durable. I'm probably going to pick up Archery later on. I also started an alt with Sorcery and Songcraft. It's pretty fun. I haven't decided what my third skillset will be.

Remember, the enemy's gate is down.
about.me | steamtwitch | twitter

#9 BeardOfWonder

BeardOfWonder

• 2 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 22 September 2014 - 11:38 AM

Been running with Battlerage + Defense and just picked up my third tree in Auramancy since it had some nice passives for melee/defense.

With these three, the class is called Abolisher.

#10 Nahku

Nahku

Advanced Member

• 303 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:41 PM

Demonologist (Sorcery/Occultism/Witchcraft).  I really have no idea what I am doing, but I was looking through builds and this one looked like it had a lot of fun abilities.

#11 Dekkameron

Dekkameron

• 7 posts
  • LocationSouthampton, England

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:15 AM

I started out as a Battlemage (Sorc/occult/defence) but today i switched out def for vitality and am now a Cultist O.o.

Mana problems are definitely sorted, but boy is it squishy in comparison.

The main reason for the switch was that i can't find a decent scepter.

Shuno - Archeage

#12 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:54 PM

I started out as a Battlemage (Sorc/occult/defence) but today i switched out def for vitality and am now a Cultist O.o.

Yeah. That's a pain in the butt. I'm not sure if they have addressed that yet. In Alpha it was pretty rough. (The scepter thing)

#13 TheWinslow

TheWinslow

Advanced Member

• 73 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:03 PM

Yea, I'm leveling Thaumaturge (Sorc/Aura/Def) so I have to use a scepter. Had to craft my own because I was still using the starting scepter at level 25 or so. It's impossible to find a scepter or club (or flute for that matter) from quests. Huge pain in the neck.

#14 Mud_Mud

Mud_Mud

Advanced Member

• 41 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:24 PM

Been running with Battlerage + Defense and just picked up my third tree in Auramancy since it had some nice passives for melee/defense.

With these three, the class is called Abolisher.

That's the build I played for the alpha. it's got a bit of damage so it's decent at PvP and will get the job done for tanking dungeons.

Im going with Blighter this time around (Battlerage/Shadowplay/Defense) http://archeagedatab.../us/calc/29395/ we'll see how it fairs once I max level it. supposed to be a pretty good PvP build. One thing Im on the fence about it whether I should run with the Battlerage auto attack or the Shadowplay one. Battlerage auto attack has knockdown combos with the build but is slow as sin. The Shadowplay one seems much faster which is nice since they've now made it so you can't cancel out of auto attacks with another ability anymore. soooo, if anyone can help me out with some advice on that, it'd be appreciated. once I max the Shadowplay tree Im thinking of leveling Auramancy to have an Abolisher for tanking again. it did treat me well the first time.

#15 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 25 September 2014 - 01:34 AM

Demonologist (Sorcery/Occultism/Witchcraft).  I really have no idea what I am doing, but I was looking through builds and this one looked like it had a lot of fun abilities.

That build is a really good group PVP build:)

b_560x95.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users