• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

The Official Romanticorp Racing Team

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:52 PM

We're now recruiting for our official racing team.

What this means is you are free to apply here to join the team. You do NOT have to be ON the racing team to compete in our community racing events. The team needs to have our best racers on it. If you think you're doing well at the racing and have a passion for it, we want you on the official team.

The current records for the first race track in the game are around 1:02:XX as a reference. You do NOT need to be anywhere near that number as that's coming from people pretty much ignoring the track and straight lining through obstacles just to hit the checkpoints. I assume something will probably be done about that in the future anyway.

Keep in mind that Romanticorp is NOT an elitist organization. You do NOT have to be amazing and elite to be on this team but you do have to WANT to win races and have a passion for that aspect of the game to be on this team.

Please fill out the Application HERE

YOU MUST BE A MEMBER WITH ROMANTICORP AS YOUR PRIMARY ORG TO BE PART OF OUR RACE TEAM

Positions Available:

Team Manager: (you can also race on the team)

Lead Mechanic: (it's not in yet but in the future, we'll need someone that's amazing at customizing loadouts on our racers)

Team One - Romanticorp Prime

Prime will be our top tier racing team if we do any e-sports or competitions. You will make your way onto this team by excelling in Prime Blue first.

- Team Leader

- Racers

Team Two - Romanticorp Prime Blue

This will be our first team. Leaving other players in the dust, regularly, will get you promoted to Prime.

- Team Leader

- Racers

*Ranatoki

*Notdiddy

Here's a google doc with the current records.

https://docs.google....kTbk/edit#gid=0

#2 Ranatoki

Ranatoki

• 15 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:21 PM

I would like to join the team that could be cool. I wouldn't say I'm amazing at racing, but I did get a time of 1:08:52 on the M50 so it is terrible.

#3 Jubsy

Jubsy

• 13 posts
  • LocationMA

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:18 PM

Is there an open spot on the pit crew? My best lap today was a 1:31:50 in the 300i but I'm really good at changing tires.

Steam: JUBSYTIME

Twitch: GAMETIMEBRO

#4 Chamrajnagar

Chamrajnagar

Advanced Member

• 60 posts
  • LocationMaryland, US

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:33 AM

I'm game for the racing team, wes! I'm practicing the routes but I'm shaving off a few seconds with each lap! M50 here. 

Chamrajnagar / XDMysticFlare

#5 Ranatoki

Ranatoki

• 15 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:08 PM

M50 here too. I got my time to 1:08:52 first map, 1:52:49 second, and 2:48:48 third map. My frame rate plummets when I play the third map and I start to red or black out. x.x

#6 WildCard

WildCard

Advanced Member

• 124 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:25 AM

Awesome, just got home and downloading the latest patch.......10 hours to kill now.

#7 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:16 AM

Awesome, just got home and downloading the latest patch.......10 hours to kill now.

Excellent :D

#8 Ranatoki

Ranatoki

• 15 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:53 AM

That's like the AA queue. Only you would get into SC first.

#9 Ranatoki

Ranatoki

• 15 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:55 PM

So what is everyone's race times for the maps since it's been out for a few weeks?

The first map I got 1:06:56
The second map I got 1:49:45
The third and final map I got 2:42:91

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users