• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Archeage Levels 40-50

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:11 PM

So I have asked this question a few times every now and then and receive different answers and I don't want to keep asking in Teamspeak and annoy people. Today I reached level 40 and completed all the main zones on our continent except for the level 47+ zone. I am wanting to know what my options are now for leveling. The only thing I really understand as of now is to mine, use vocation pots, then craft to get levels. I did not get to level 40 or the 38+ zone before I stopped playing Alpha and I am just confused since Auroria is closed.

I have not done dungeons, nor have I done my elite quests. I will see if it is worth going back to complete those. If someone could just give me a little bit detailed guidance that I can follow and explore my options that would be fantastic and much appreciated.

Class: Blighter

#2 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:36 PM

At 40+ your level starts to not matter nearly as much. You basically do whatever vocation you want and burn all your labor every day while helping with trade runs, pvp, etc... You'll hit 50 in no time.

#3 MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:38 AM

At 40+ your level starts to not matter nearly as much. You basically do whatever vocation you want and burn all your labor every day while helping with trade runs, pvp, etc... You'll hit 50 in no time.

Appreciate it, yeah did some mining today and was surprised how much it actually leveled me even without crafting the mats. Also took out a world boss which helped too :P

#4 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:02 PM

Also a easy way to level is to mine the starshard veins off the coast of Cinder but it does take a lot of labor but works well especially if you use a vocation tonic.

b_560x95.png

#5 MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:29 AM

I've been buying iron ore from the market place when it is cheap and been smelting it with a vocation tonic and the other tonic thingymabob. Seems to get me about 1+ level per hour which is great. Currently level 45.

#6 Bushevat

Bushevat

• 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:32 AM

In RU server 1-47 with quests - 47-50 in hasla + i got 2 hasla sword

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users