• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Trans-continental Trade is Suicide - Smugglers Wanted

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zatara

Zatara

• 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:54 PM

Thus far, using the direct approach, I have had zero success turning in a trade pack on the Austera docks.  While I successfully completed the Scarecrow Farm quest, I'm always ganked and lose my pack to the swarm of level 40 - 50 Reds that are constantly camping the docks.  So I've created an eastern character and spend a little time each day observing the enemy. I watch as one boat load of western players after another are brutally massacred. 

I've begun using my eastern character to smuggle packs from secluded rendezvous locations.  Now I'm enjoying 100% success and the extra effort is definitely worth it.  But I can only carry one pack at a time and the guild needs a ton of stabilizers.  The assistance from anybody willing to help will be greatly appreciated.  You'll need to create an eastern character and get him/her up to level 15.  At that point you can go to work smuggling.  Message Zatara in guild chat and I'll help as much as I can.

Cheers!

#2 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:53 PM

I will eventually help you with this I need to get some stuff leveled up before I work on that:)

b_560x95.png

#3 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:29 AM

The dock camping subsides quite a bit after the server hits a certain average level overall. This is a cool idea though :D Love the smuggler work!

#4 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 25 September 2014 - 01:47 AM

I can help you this weekend if you want, it has been a crazy week at work:(

b_560x95.png

#5 Zatara

Zatara

• 13 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:27 PM

@Soulz - There is one other Romantic with an eastern character that has been scouting around for me. You are absolutely welcome to join us and we definitely need all the help we can get.  I finished the guilda quests solo at lvl 16 (much easier than elf or nuian) and now have enough guilda for a clipper.  We've identified several clandestine meeting locations to hand off packs in the southern area ... we need to identify more spots that are convenient to Lutesong up north.  Let me know in TS when you're ready to get started.

#6 Zatara

Zatara

• 13 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:17 PM

The Romantics' clandestine operations are picking up.  We now have 3 smugglers leveling up on the eastern continent and another clipper to speed up transportation.  Last night we turned in 6 trade packs from opposite factions without any hostile player challenges.  As the smugglers continue to level we'll venture into more treacherous waters to expedite the exchange of trade packs.  The next step is claiming a piece of Hiranian land to store packs.  Give us a shout in TS when you're ready to get your adrenaline pumping. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users