• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

I would really like to play ArcheAge...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Madhukar

Madhukar

• 21 posts
  • LocationModesto, CA

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:29 PM

But everytime I try to log on the Queue time is over 5 hours and yeah I do other stuff but right about when it gets to less than an hour, I always get disconnected. I have literally only been able to get on the game twice. Is there anything that can be done? or is it just a messy launch?

#2 MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:19 AM

They have been talking about upgrading current servers and who knows, maybe more server will be added. My f2p friend was stuck in a 10hr queue, while today I was in a 1700 queue for about <2hrs

#3 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:24 AM

But everytime I try to log on the Queue time is over 5 hours and yeah I do other stuff but right about when it gets to less than an hour, I always get disconnected. I have literally only been able to get on the game twice. Is there anything that can be done? or is it just a messy launch?

It's just borked right now. I couldn't get in either for two days straight. Got in to live stream it tonight. Played for about an hour and a half and then lost my internet connection. When I got back into the game I had a huge queue again so I was done for the night.

#4 DarkstarDraconis

DarkstarDraconis

• 7 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:46 PM

They apparently added a feature such that iIf you can manage to reconnect within 5 minutes, they let you skip the queue.

Of course, this means it takes that much longer after someone leaves before someone waiting in the queue is allowed in, so it's a mixed blessing.

#5 Madhukar

Madhukar

• 21 posts
  • LocationModesto, CA

Posted 22 September 2014 - 09:03 AM

I can actually log on consistantly!!!! And a I'm having fun! currently only lvl 18 and learning but hey it's something

#6 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:17 PM

I can actually log on consistantly!!!! And a I'm having fun! currently only lvl 18 and learning but hey it's something

Awesome. Once I get all this REAL LIFE stuff taken care of... I'll be back in the game lol. Dang real life. Always in my way.

#7 Rikusen

Rikusen

• 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:46 PM

While you're stuck with the queue, I'm stuck with a banned account for no reason! This really has me beating my head against a wall since I spent the $150 for the founders pack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users