• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Just wanted to say thank you Romantics!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Madhukar

Madhukar

• 21 posts
  • LocationModesto, CA

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:14 AM

So I was finally able to play ArcheAge for a decent amount of time today (IGN Cerrino) and I just have to say all of you rock! I was asking so many stupid questions and people always had answers, not to mention I got help running through SM. I also got ported to go along a trade run and it was all just amazing, never have I been apart of such a cool gaming community. I play a lot of league mainly because it is the only thing that runs on my macbook (change is coming I swear) and that community along with the gaming community in general gets a bad rep, but not the Romantics! Thank you all again for a great day and I hope to keep contributing to this great community on whatever game is being played! 

#2 Dekkameron

Dekkameron

• 7 posts
  • LocationSouthampton, England

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:11 AM

*hijacks thread*

I also would like to say thankyou for inviting me today! :)

I shall endevour to be a fun and useful member to the guild.

Shuno - Archeage

#3 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:12 PM

Awesome man! Glad to hear it. Gingerale and Soulz are outstanding individuals and they are running the ArcheAge portion of The Romantics. The community is full of extremely generous people just like them and it's nice to have that type of crowd where I know I can take a step back to do other work when I need to and it's handled so well.

I'm glad the experience has been great :D

#4 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 25 September 2014 - 01:40 AM

I am very proud of the group of guildies that we have you are all an amazing group of people and you all have been so helpful. Thank You so much!!!

b_560x95.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users