• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

new build! code name palaven.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:25 AM

2014-09-27030657_zpse2037a77.jpg

so after a few months of slowly buying parts i finally got to build it today. so here it is. I do have to say that this is one of the best looking builds i have ever done. specs below

cpu: amd fx-9590

mobo: asus crosshair v formula-z

gpu: two r9 270x devels

ram: 16 gb corsair vengeance pro

psu: evga supernova 1000w g2

cpu cooler: corsair h100i

boot drive: kingston hyperx 120 GB ssd

case: corsair 750d

I feel like i am now ready for star citizen. lol

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#2 MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:35 AM

Nice rig you have there! What is even nicer is that Mad Moxxi poster of Jessica Nigri :P

#3 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:50 PM

hahaha ya i was wondering if anyone would know who that is. ya i got to meet Jessica nigri at fan expo canada a few weeks back and got her to sign one of her prints.

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////

#4 Falcon515

Falcon515

Advanced Member

• 73 posts
  • LocationUSA Michigan

Posted 10 October 2014 - 06:30 PM

Very sharp and love the black/red color scheme!

It looks like you have the Corsair static pressure fans on your CPU cooler radiator, do you notice any performance gain using the push/pull setup for your radiator rather than just a push or pull setup?

#5 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:00 AM

Very sharp and love the black/red color scheme!

It looks like you have the Corsair static pressure fans on your CPU cooler radiator, do you notice any performance gain using the push/pull setup for your radiator rather than just a push or pull setup?

i cant compare my push pull to a push or pull set up because i haven't ran it in a push or pull config but i can say my cpu temps have not gone above 30C with fans running at a low rpm of 1000. that is really good temps for cooling a cpu made of lava lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users