• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

What TV series are you currently watching? (Fall-Summer 2014-2015)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DekkoCards

DekkoCards

Administrator

• 285 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:08 PM

Creating a new thread for the new tv season. This way people can post about what they're watching currently without feeling they are repeating themselves from earlier post in the thread. This thread will go on from September 2014-August 2015.

Here is the list of shows I'm currently/will be watching for the Fall season.

• Castle
  • Gotham
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • NCIS
  • NCIS New Orleans
  • The Flash
  • Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
  • Supernatural
  • Arrow
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Elementary
  • Constantine
  • The Walking Dead

There may be some other shows that I end up watching throughout the season, but right now those are the ones I'm actually going to stick with on a weekly basis. Other shows that I have caught up on in the past couple weeks are the previous seasons of The Walking Dead and all four seasons of Game of Thrones. I'll update the list if anything changes, and any shows that start after January will get another post in this thread when the time comes. 

#2 Cyber

Cyber

Advanced Member

• 36 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:33 PM

Currently I am only really following:

• Person of Interest
  • Brooklyn Nine Nine

I will add Grimm, Game of Thrones, and Motive when the new seasons of those start up.

dbb-sig.png

#3 FNGUS

FNGUS

• 9 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 11:08 PM

well im currently watching:

NCIS and its spin off

supernatural

elementary

arrow

flash

blue blood

forever

the mystery of laura

constantine

stalker

how to get away with murder

the blacklist

madam secretary

scorpion

but im waiting for amazon bosch

#4 Sargoreth

Sargoreth

• 16 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:38 PM

my wife is the tv watcher in our family, i watcha few things with her

Blacklist, James Spader is insanely good in this show

Agents of Shield, so many cute girls in this one, plus marvelverse

Elementary, but I really want to watch Sherlock with cumberbatch and freeman.

thats about it, now that I think about it. she watches NCIS, Once, New Girl, Mandy Project, Chopped, Suits, Franklin and Bash (i like this show too, didn't know it was the guy from saved by the bell), Flash, Blue Blood, Forever, Big Bang theory, and a bunch others I can't remember. The boy is watching Legends of Chima, Star Wars Rebels and Spiderman Web Warriors.

#5 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:26 AM

I just finished Silicon Valley. I started watching the first episode few months ago but didn't really like it. I was in a better mood this time and after the first 2-3 episodes, binge-watched the whole season in 2 days and it's awesome! I don't remember the last time I laughed so much, there are some great jokes in these few short episodes. The finale was especially good and entertaining, and I was literally out of breath by the end of it.

In any case, if you liked Big Bang Theory, this is like that but actually funny and with relatable characters. It's also very short so give it a try if you're looking for something to cheer you up. Can't wait for season 2!

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#6 FNGUS

FNGUS

• 9 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:58 PM

any comedy dram tv series you guys recommended?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users