• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Upcoming Games... What will you be playing?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DekkoCards

DekkoCards

Administrator

• 285 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:39 PM

I've decided to create a list of the games coming out for the foreseeable future. I'd like to see what everyone in our community is going to be playing and on what system/console they'll be playing it. The following is the release dates and next to it will be the system I will be purchasing the game on. If I don't list anything it simply means I will not be purchasing that game, at least not at release. I will also update the original post if other popular releases are announced. If anyone has or knows of a game being released in this period please post so in the thread and I will add it.

September

• 30th - Sherlock Homles: Crimes and Punishments
  • 30th - Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor [PS4]

October

• 7th - Alien: Isolation [PC]
  • 7th - Costume Quest 2 [PC]
  • 14th - Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel [PC]
  • 14th - The Evil Within [PC]
  • 28th - Lords of the Fallen [PC]

November

• 4th - Call of Duty: Advanced Warcraft [PS4]
  • 11th - Assassin's Creed: Rogue
  • 11th - Assassin's Creed: Unity [PS4]
  • 11th - LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham [PC]
  • 18th - Dragon Age: Inquisition [PS4]
  • 18th - Far Cry 4

December

•  

January

•  

February

• 6th - Bloodborne [PS4]
  • 10th - Evolve [PC]
  • 20th - The Order: 1886 [PS4]
  • 24th - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [PC]

March

•  

April

• 14th - Mortal Kombat X [PS4]

May

•  

June

• 2nd - Batman: Arkham Knight [PS4]

#2 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:32 AM

Shadows of Mordor now. Next on the list is Alien Isolation and then Evil Within. Finally some interesting stuff coming out to stream.

#3 ello

ello

• 19 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:02 AM

Assassins Creed: Unity and "January 30th - Dying Light". Those games am I looking forward to.  B)

#4 Falcon515

Falcon515

Advanced Member

• 73 posts
  • LocationUSA Michigan

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:40 AM

Evolve is definitely at the top of my list!

(and I might pick up Dragon Age: Inquisition)

#5 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:13 AM

Played Evolve in the open beta, it's very fun but dunno how stale it becomes after a while. It's also very easy to stomp other players if you're a good beast (hehe), and on the other hand if you get a bad monster player the whole match will feel meh, predictable. It's definitely worth following at least, I'll wait until the official release and more reviews of the full game since it has a (relatively) high pricetag.

Of all other games, I'm definitely hyped for DA:I. I played through the first two multiple times, can't wait to see what they've done with the newest installment. So far it looks amazing, both from story, gameplay and replayability standpoint.

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#6 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:19 PM

Same with Evolve. I like it and I think it's a great game but I'm worried that it just doesn't have enough content. If it's going to be 60 bucks I definitely won't buy it at release.

I preordered DA:I even though I hated DA:2. I saw a clip of one of the minotaur looking races, a huge guy, and it looked really weird and awkward. The dialogue was really strange and the along with the character made it extremely awkward. I hope the writing is ok in it. I'm extremely critical of the writing in video games and it really never lives up to what I think it should be like. I still have never played a video game with a story that's as good as a well written novel and that's kinda sad. It always feels like settling because it's just a "video game". 

I enjoyed what bit of Lords of the Fallen I've been able to play and I'm looking forward to Farcry 4 because I really enjoyed 3.

#7 Papamaanbeer

Papamaanbeer

• 6 posts
  • Locationthe Netherlands

Posted 07 December 2014 - 07:45 AM

Starmade !

Having found this game, trough Wes streaming it and playing it on the romantics server a good while back, i fell in love with it.

afther Wes went on to other games i spent a good long while playing it as my main game.

afther the main starmade streamer at the time was taking a "break" from streaming his server closed, and eventually alsow other servers where losing popularity, i stopped playing because i didnt want to play on an empty server nor did i want to recreate my big station all over on a new server and eventually have the same happening. i did enter some of the events on Mushroomfleet server. and MuzzeldElk. but i eventually went on to other games.

ist been getting more stuff added to it and i have been keeping an eye on it via Mushroomfleet's Twich streams by Tominosama. (really the "go to" for starmade imo) and kept saying i really need to go back and play this game again. and each time they would add even more cool stuff afther i said it. and it acctually made me feel noob to the game, so manny cool new features and acctually people say its a completly new game because of it. Today its availabe trough steam. in early access so it even getting better! in the future even as its blowing my mind as it is

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users