• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Guild Giveaway!!! 16x16 house or farm plot! Drawing date 9/30/14 7:30PST

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:10 PM

We are currently doing a give away for a 16x16 farm or house plot. You must have the house or farm to put down!!

Guild members that are eligible for this giveaway are the ones that do not currently have a house or farm plot yet.  Alts are excluded from this just to be clear.

The drawing will be help on Tuesday 9/30/14 at 7:30 PST!! I will close the drawing entries 15 minutes before the drawing!

Link to Entry: http://bit.ly/1uvlnu9

Link to the results: https://www.randompi...ol/117448x89015

Good luck everyone!!  wesHeart

b_560x95.png

#2 GBT

GBT

• 3 posts
  • Locationthe Netherlands

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:01 AM

The drawing will be help on Tuesday 9/30/14 at 7:30 PST!! I will close the drawing entries 15 minutes before the drawing!

When I try to enter I get this: "The form "16x16 land plot give away!" is no longer accepting responses."  I guess you closed it early?

Well, good luck to everyone who entered! =D

#3 MrPeppy

MrPeppy

• 7 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:24 PM

When I try to enter I get this: "The form "16x16 land plot give away!" is no longer accepting responses."  I guess you closed it early?

The drawings were already done. Gankcrazy won the plot, and Reidic won the house/farm/clipper mats.

Remember, the enemy's gate is down.
about.me | steamtwitch | twitter

#4 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:43 PM

I closed it 10 minutes before the drawing, sorry that you didnt make it in this one we will be having others.

b_560x95.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users