• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Greetings fellow Romantics

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AverageJoe

AverageJoe

• 2 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:13 AM

Greetings fellow Romantics,

First of all, I really appreciate you accepting my application to your Star Citizen Organization.  I’ve been a long time viewer of the Hull Truth and have recently started watching Wes on Twitch too.

I’m a 29 year old soldier from the UK. I’ve been a casual gamer since the NES days. My favourite style of games are immersive RPG/FPS titles such as the Fallout series.  I have to say, although I did play Wing Commander on SNES, I haven’t played much of the Chris Roberts back catalogue, though I do hope to try the Freelancer series. As far as space sims are concerned the only one I’ve ever really been ‘involved’ in is Tie Fighter, which I loved.

I’ve been a Star Citizen backer since 13 Jun 13 and even the idea of the game has reinvigorated my love and faith in PC gaming. For most of my gaming life I’ve always preferred single player games but as Star Citizen will be all about the multi-player experience I thought now would be a good time to join with likeminded Star Citizens. This will be the first time I’ve been a part of a gaming community. Unfortunately, my current laptop doesn’t quite meet the specs I need for a decent session on Arena Commander but I hope to get a proper gaming rig soon and start working on my flying skills alongside the Romantics. During the long wait for the actual game release I hope to try out some co-op style FPS games with the community also.

Look forward to meeting you all both in game and via the forums.

Indubitably yours,

Oblivius

#2 AkaiMahoMiru

AkaiMahoMiru

Advanced Member

• 88 posts
  • LocationOakwood, GA

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:09 PM

Welcome to the crew! Nice to meet you!  ^_^

Banner.png

Best Regards!
AkaiMahoMiru

#3 Nahku

Nahku

Advanced Member

• 303 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 04 October 2014 - 07:52 PM

Welcome aboard!

#4 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:57 PM

welcome to the community oblivius!

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#5 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:52 PM

Welcome Oblivius. Great to have you!

#6 Cyber

Cyber

Advanced Member

• 36 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:20 PM

Ollo!

dbb-sig.png

#7 Falcon515

Falcon515

Advanced Member

• 73 posts
  • LocationUSA Michigan

Posted 10 October 2014 - 06:10 PM

Great to have you with us, Oblivius! (hey, that kinda rhymes!) ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users