• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

A Brand New venture for AirMarshallBen

YouTube Audio

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AirMarshallBen

AirMarshallBen

• 12 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:27 AM

Hey All,

So I've been a bit worried about posting this here as it isn't really about gaming but i thought i should share it as it is what I've been up to recently.

I became interested in this thing called binaural audio a while back and essentially what it is, is 3D sound, so you hear it as you would in real life (to an extent), it is necessary to wear headphones watching binaural videos otherwise the 3D effect does not work.

So anyway I've invested in the recording equipment to be able to make these kind of videos, its really exciting for me and its a great experience learning more about how all the audio works.
Whilst I've been away on holiday I've taken the opportunity to record some videos here in Mallorca, Spain. It has beautiful scenery and is just a great place.

I've uploaded these videos on this new YouTube channel I have set up so if you are at all interested take a look and I would love to have any kind of feedback on what you all think :)

https://www.youtube....orcaSoundscapes

I realize that as it is not gaming it may not interest many of you, but thanks anyway!

AirMarshallBen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: YouTube, Audio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users