• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

battlefield 4 anyone?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:36 PM

so all my friends have stopped playing bf4  -_- so if anyone wants to play some bf4 hit me up!

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#2 Fred

Fred

Advanced Member

• 203 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:21 AM

Thats generally the time where you ..... wait for it....  "Find Better Games" as well

#3 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:52 AM

ya well i could find people to play bf4 with me or, i could go play wow with them... so bf4 it is lol

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#4 Fred

Fred

Advanced Member

• 203 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:44 AM

WOW... is not a better game...

You could always get the f2p game theHunter and i could take you around and shoot some mule deers.  (well thats all you can shoot on the free version)

#5 milksgonebadd

milksgonebadd

Advanced Member

• 117 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:49 AM

I was just looking at picking up bf4 the other hour. I think I might get it in the next few days. One of the bf4 packages is on sale, hopefully the premium addition goes on sale soon.

#6 MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

I still play BF4, add me on Origin "MrMackeyMKayyy"

http://battlelog.bat...MrMackeyMKayyy/

#7 MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:54 PM

Just got your request and added!

#8 milksgonebadd

milksgonebadd

Advanced Member

• 117 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:39 PM

Just got bf4 \o/ Add me, Milksgonebadd

#9 MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:30 AM

Just got bf4 \o/ Add me, Milksgonebadd

Accepted! Poke me on Teamspeak if you decide to play I usually just idle in there.

#10 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 November 2014 - 10:01 PM

I would definitely like to play with folks. I got to play it again twice in the last two weeks and had a lot of fun. I've reinstalled it plus all the expansion. You can find me through MrMackey's or Milk's profiles/friends but I think the username is theromantics.

I'm not very good at it any longer because it's been a long time since I played it but it's still a lot of fun. I played Battlefield Vietnam, Battlefield 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 the most out of any BF game. A bunch of us from the Twitch stream also played BF4 for over 65 hours while it was still in the invite only beta or whatever and only had one map lol. It can be pretty addicting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users