• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Quick update.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 November 2014 - 01:36 PM

Just wanted to let everyone in the Star Citizen portion of this community know that I'm still alive and kicking. My wife and I are working through some really tough issues with the baby right now but things will pick back up once we get through this rough patch.

I still have a lot of great stuff on the books for the SC community and hope to very soon, start getting everyone over here (from the org/hull truth videos) to participate with us.

Thanks for being patient with us while we work through this. Make no mistake, Romanticorp is definitely still going to be a huge thing and I will still be leading us into the verse. Luckily we have a bit of time so I can grow this baby up a bit first :D

#2 ecator

ecator

Advanced Member

• 61 posts
  • LocationGreenville SC

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:56 AM

Hopefully your issues will become easier. Family is always first, husband and a father trumps gamer but its still always good  to have something for a little R&R. 

#3 Eladin

Eladin

• 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:43 PM

I don't think most people that bought a game this early in development have any problems with waiting, Take care of your family we'll be here when you get back.

Also props for the pun! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users