• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

the mustangs are finally out!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:13 PM

who else has watched the new mustang trailer https://www.youtube....h?v=BR07oZC0QHU . i do have to say that the mustang delta looks freaking amazing! and is going to be a beast little fighterQEm1dSC.png

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#2 milksgonebadd

milksgonebadd

Advanced Member

• 117 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:36 PM

If the Delta was the armored look one... Hell yeah! Regret not buying a Mustang when it came out.

#3 Icidian

Icidian

Advanced Member

• 37 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:34 PM

I was impressed with the entire commercial.  It felt very Tony Starkish and all of the ships looked good.

"In valor there is hope."

#4 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:20 PM

Are the different variants just recolors with different fittings or are they different on a hull-level?

And yes, I loved the commercial - the narrator was quite a character and I like the accent, I hope he's featured in future commercials too!

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#5 ello

ello

• 19 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:20 PM

Nice commercial. wonder what Mustang i'll get if I trade in my Aurora MR?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users