• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Evolve

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:40 PM

So today is the release of Evolve and after watching some streams yesterday and previous beta participation I decided to pick it up. I've played a few games so far and really enjoying it so far. I am curious who currently has it or plans on getting it and maybe we can team up in Teamspeak and play it.

If you are looking to save some money, I purchased my copy of the game (steam version) from Kinguin for about $41.00 as they were the only ones that still had it in stock. I'll post the link to the page as well as G2A (most likely still sold out there).

~$40 USD

Kinguin (Pre-Order Version): http://www.kinguin.net/evolve

G2A:  https://www.g2a.com/...der-global.html

#2 TheWinslow

TheWinslow

Advanced Member

• 73 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:10 AM

Just a warning about Kinguin and G2A though. They are not official retailers and you can get burned if you purchase from them as the keys are not always legally obtained (hence the cheap prices).

Ubisoft recently revoked a bunch of game keys (removed the games from people's accounts) because the keys were initially purchased with stolen credit cards before being put up for sale on G2A and Kinguin (among other sites).

In terms of playing Evolve...it looks pretty fun but not for $60 and not even for $40. Their plans for DLC are really off-putting for a multiplayer game.

#3 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:34 AM

I bought few things from Kinguin and never had any problems but sure, there's always a risk.

As for the game, too pricey for my skin. Maybe if there's a huge sale in a year or two.... At least we'll know if they screwed up the game with DLCs by then :P

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#4 Falcon515

Falcon515

Advanced Member

• 73 posts
  • LocationUSA Michigan

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:27 PM

I've been playing the game quite a bit, and I'd love to meet up and play with some other Romantics!

I've never used teamspeak before so I'd have to figure that out, but I'm game! I've been using the "Curse" voice chat software that they are partnered with, and that has worked pretty well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users