• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Mining

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Meerkat

Meerkat

• 12 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:16 AM

Hi guys,

so what did you think about the latest article on mining? I like the sound of it so far. One thing I don't have time for is repetitive tasks. I don't have time to play hours on end, but the description of how mining will work sounds kind of fun. Any thoughts on the Orion mining platform? Anyone going to buy one for the corp? ^_^

#2 Fred

Fred

Advanced Member

• 203 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:55 AM

I bought 2.

#3 hytendf

hytendf

• 29 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:43 AM

I had previously been looking only into hauling, but the mining system seemed pretty interesting.

#4 Falcon515

Falcon515

Advanced Member

• 73 posts
  • LocationUSA Michigan

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:46 PM

I'm really excited to see all the different occupations come together, and how the organization will work together to discover, mine/gather, transport, protect, and sell the resources we find as a group.

The Orion itself looks amazing and I can't wait to see it in action, shooting lasers and eating space rocks!

#5 Haversack

Haversack

• 16 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:08 PM

My Carrack melted down pretty quick to become this. I love the way mining is going to work!

#6 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:54 PM

Seems very complicated, I'm a bit worried how fun will it actually be in the game. It seems like an activity that very much depends on other people to do their job and do it wel.... 99 % of my experience in multiplayer co-op or competitive games shows that this leads only to frustration :)

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users