• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

TS help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MuddyUnders

MuddyUnders

• 10 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 02:10 PM

Soulz

I didnt have permission to use my private TS channel (which I am trying to use for the first time today)

Wes did a temp fix by making me an overall admin, but I dont want that much power.

Can you help me out and just give me right to my channel so that I dont need to put a password in each time I go into it, and so I can move people into?

Let me know if there is anything you need from me. fee free to add me on steam: twitch.tv/MuddyUnders

Thanks dude!

#2 MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 23 March 2015 - 08:06 AM

Channel admin should do the trick or just have it password protected and once you have entered it once you shouldn't have to do it again for a long time.

#3 MuddyUnders

MuddyUnders

• 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:45 PM

I am still having this issue. I cannot move folks from the lobby into my private channel..

Wes gave me what I thought was admin rights, I have an admin symbol, but alas no joy.

Only way I can get folks in is by giving them my channel pw.

Who is the official admin of the Teamspeak? If it is Soul (I just sent you a PM)

#4 MuddyUnders

MuddyUnders

• 10 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 07:54 PM

No dice huh?...sigh

#5 Nahku

Nahku

Advanced Member

• 303 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:40 PM

I know Chris had the same issue with his channel.. Not sure if it got sorted out.  I think eventually it was just password protected.   Maybe ask him and see if he got it sorted?

#6 DekkoCards

DekkoCards

Administrator

• 285 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:52 PM

I gave Muddy server admin until someone figures out the issue, I believe Chris has server admin as well. That's a temporary fix for now. Unfortunately I don't have the time to actually admin TS, so if anyone has knowledge for privileges and the inner workings of TS, toss Wes or I a PM or message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users