• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

GTAV

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:11 AM

I'm a bit surprised nobody created this topic already. I saw Wes playing it on the stream a week ago, I guess you guys like it as much as I do. Finished the long download few days ago, been playing Online quite a bit and I'm really liking it so far (well, besides the Online issues, constant disconnects, crashes and time-outs :P ).

I sent the request to join the WATR crew, anyone still playing and willing to do some newbie heists? I'm only doing some basic Simeon jobs atm and robbing stores, driving around in my muscle car and it's tons of fun. I'm not sure how big would the lag be if I tried playing with NA members though. It can't be worse than random people who either keep shooting me or just intentionally screwing up the heist. I just hope they improve their servers a bit, sometimes I can't even deposit the cash into the ATM because it's timing out - and it's a bit stressful when there's a bunch of red players around me.

Anyways, my Rockstar ID is Kaldo_ so add me there if you wish, I don't have the game on Steam.

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#2 Nahku

Nahku

Advanced Member

• 303 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:58 PM

i really enjoy the game, but it causes my computer to randomly BSOD after a period of time (anywhere from 10 minutes to 3+ hours) so it kind of ruined it for me for now.  I have absolutely zero issues with any other games and crashing, so I highly doubt it's hardware, and many other people are reporting the same issue around the interweb.     

Once they address the crash/BSOD issues I'll definitely be playing more, it's a gorgeous and fun game.

#3 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:28 PM

I'm having occasional issues too, some caused by my bad internet connection (5/0.5 mbps) and sometimes the game just crashes to desktop for no reason whatsoever. Still, they seem to be working on it, there have been a couple of patches in the last few days and I'm having fun. I just don't really understand their lobby systems, it's really problematic to keep one party from heist to heist, and matchmaking takes a really long time and is easily interrupted (and not to mention that the whole lobby is disbanded if a member quits a heist after it's launched).

I guess I'll just have to organize teams personally and use ts3 rather than randomly invite people and spam them with invites (for which I always feel bad even though it's the auto-invite button doing it :P). Otherwise, it's a mighty fine game so far. http://images.akamai...07BA71432E1483/

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users