• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

ARK: Survival Evolved

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 DaxBarlu

DaxBarlu

• 6 posts
  • LocationManitoba, Canada

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:00 AM

I've been keeping my eye on this game and it's been on twitch streaming for the past few days. It looks pretty interesting. I know its another survival game but this one is like Stomping Land but looks way better. Is anyone else looking into this game? I was thinking about getting it but I don't know anyone who is playing it right now.

#2 Secarium

Secarium

• 0 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 01:12 PM

I have been playing this game, It is a ton of fun in my opinion.

#3 DaxBarlu

DaxBarlu

• 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:56 AM

What server are you playing on?

#4 Secarium

Secarium

• 0 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:07 PM

Servers are kind of a mess right now, so I have been playing single player, More servers are coming, but right now you are lucky if you can get back onto a server you made a character on previously. I think I have played on 6 or 7 different servers, getting to about level 10 each time.

#5 DaxBarlu

DaxBarlu

• 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:03 PM

I'm on a PvE server right now. It's pretty stable and never full. It's down getting patched right now and I can't remember the name of it. lol

#6 I_D_I_O_T

I_D_I_O_T

Admin

• 51 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:18 AM

There is a Romanticorp server.  which is kinda of hard to find in the list.. but it's named Romanticorp.gtx there's a handful of people on it.. it's more PvE i guess. i haven't ran into anyone else lol.  so if your looking for a PvE type game might be worth looking into. 

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin

#7 DaxBarlu

DaxBarlu

• 6 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:50 AM

Thanks Idiot! Does it support character transfer? Either way I will be heading there.

#8 I_D_I_O_T

I_D_I_O_T

Admin

• 51 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:28 AM

I think Character transfers are disabled.. i may be wrong tho

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin

#9 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:37 AM

I get hyped about every new survival game out there only to later get disappointed when devs stop updating it regularly, it gets overrun with hackers/cheaters or when it just lacks any proper endgame / team objectives or becomes too easy/just pvp... So I'm waiting for things to settle before buying into ARK. However, I have to say it looks and sounds amazing and aside from performance issues people seem to adore it. And it has dinosaurs! But I mustn't get hyped :/

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#10 DaxBarlu

DaxBarlu

• 6 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:38 AM

Is the server down right now? I can't see to find it.

#11 I_D_I_O_T

I_D_I_O_T

Admin

• 51 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 08:34 PM

It's up,  it's just very hard to find, when i first looked it wasn't even on the list.  I only found it by looking at the friends portion of the browser and favorited it then.

Protip: just found out it does show on Steam's server browser.

#12 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:18 AM

Yeah me and and a handful of people have been playing on the server we would love to see more come out and play!!

b_560x95.png

#13 Pippin

Pippin

• 6 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:43 PM

I picked up Ark yesterday and have been figuring stuff out on the server. 

#14 Pippin

Pippin

• 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:17 AM

I have been having fun with this game, I wish I would have bought it when more people were playing. 

#15 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:01 AM

Are people getting bored already, less than 2 months after the release?

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#16 Pippin

Pippin

• 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:35 AM

As far as I know there are still a lot of people playing it just not on the Romanticorp server. I'm not complaining, its still fun and probably more so that there isn't constant raiding happening when your logged off like other servers.  

#17 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:07 AM

Anyone still playing Ark? I've been thinking about getting it on the sale but I'm not sure in what state it is at the moment. Is the Romaticorp server still up by any chance?

#18 MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:53 AM

Anyone still playing Ark? I've been thinking about getting it on the sale but I'm not sure in what state it is at the moment. Is the Romaticorp server still up by any chance?

Hey Kaldo! I know it's a tad late lol but I've just recently got back into ARK. I don't think the Romantics server is up anymore. I've been playing on my friends server which is accelerated (4x faster taming, leveling, difficulty, and 5x gather rates). I've been enjoying it with about 5 of my friends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users