• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Anyone out there?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 AkaiMahoMiru

AkaiMahoMiru

Advanced Member

• 88 posts
  • LocationOakwood, GA

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:48 PM

Just checking to see if you all are still rolling with SC, been a bit quiet lately so thought I'd make some noise XP

Banner.png

Best Regards!
AkaiMahoMiru

#2 Mikcoon

Mikcoon

Advanced Member

• 69 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 19 July 2015 - 05:13 PM

Yup, Just waiting for FPS and multicrew stuff to happen. Broken, buggy, and unbalanced dog fighting doesn't interest me much.

Somone said "Internet spaceships are more important than life and death to you" and I said "Listen, its more important than that"

#3 TheWinslow

TheWinslow

Advanced Member

• 73 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:07 AM

Same here. I popped into the PTU they just released for a bit but I've really taken a break from SC. Dogfighting is just a bit too broken at the moment.

#4 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 20 July 2015 - 05:11 AM

I'd be lying if I said that I'm not disappointed by all the delays, bugs, concept sales and useless blog posts that are edging with feature-creep (cocktail mixing passenger transport minigames). However, there's not much to do about it so it's better to take a step back. It's practically just a tech demo at this point anyway, when it becomes a game I might give it a try. 

As for the FPS module, I guess it might be interesting but I don't see myself playing it. It really doesn't add anything until it gets integrated with multicrew / boarding mechanics or even the PU so there's no point in playing SM rather than playing some established, polished multiplayer FPSes. 

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#5 ello

ello

• 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:49 PM

also waiting of the FPS part of SC. Hoping my CS skills might get me something to work with  :ph34r:

#6 AkaiMahoMiru

AkaiMahoMiru

Advanced Member

• 88 posts
  • LocationOakwood, GA

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:42 AM

Well they have fixed quite a few bugs now, not sure if this is a bug or I had autoland on at the time XD

https://www.facebook...elevant_count=8

FYI I tried linking the pic directly with the image url but it says I'm not allowed to do that with this community now?!

Banner.png

Best Regards!
AkaiMahoMiru

#7 AkaiMahoMiru

AkaiMahoMiru

Advanced Member

• 88 posts
  • LocationOakwood, GA

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:22 AM

Yea, looks like quite a few things coming out this month in SC finally!!

Banner.png

Best Regards!
AkaiMahoMiru

#8 AkaiMahoMiru

AkaiMahoMiru

Advanced Member

• 88 posts
  • LocationOakwood, GA

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:23 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=TuuCRbFb-PI

Banner.png

Best Regards!
AkaiMahoMiru

#9 marryhe

marryhe

• 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 02:37 AM

this is very interesting. thanks for that. we need more sites like this. i commend you on your great content and excellent topic choices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users