• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Ahoy Romantics

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 numbskull

numbskull

• 3 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:22 AM

I'm here to get the awkward introduction post out of the way. I joined up quite awhile ago but with 2.0 on the horizon I'm looking to actually start participating in the community and meet some of you. I'm a graphic designer and student, currently living in St. Louis, MO. Annnnd that's it, quick and painless, looking forward to playing spacemans with you all :)

#2 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:06 AM

Welcome! As you probably noticed you arrived at a very unfortunate time, there aren't many active people at this moment here. I guess people got burned out by following SC's development intensely for so long so most are just waiting for a big stable update where we can play together. I'm hyped about 2.0 but I don't think it's enough (yet) to get me to play it for much longer, it's still very much a tech demo but we'll see what happens once we all get to play it. I guess that's fine since we're still probably at least 6-12 months away from a real PU alpha/beta, if not more, and there's plenty of other good games to play in the meantime.

In any case, check out the streams hosted by WatR, there's good people there if you want to meet the community. Hope you have a good time :)

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#3 MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

Advanced Member

• 140 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:47 PM

Hey there numbskull and welcome! I plan on checking out 2.0 very soon and see what all has changed since the last time I played which was quite a while ago. Maybe I'll catch you around. :D

#4 AkaiMahoMiru

AkaiMahoMiru

Advanced Member

• 88 posts
  • LocationOakwood, GA

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:16 PM

aye looking forward to seeing you all in 2.0+  :D

12363113_10153458242963401_6327501037499

Banner.png

Best Regards!
AkaiMahoMiru

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introduction