• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

(unofficial) romantics armada spreadsheet

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#21 bekrin

bekrin

• 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:14 AM

I can't wait just to be flying my freelancer looking for asteroid field and derelict ships to salvage.

#22 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:49 AM

I'm with you Bekrin. Gives me chills thinkin about it :D

#23 Pegley

Pegley

• 15 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

only have a Aurora Ln for the time being but looking at getting a ghost or some think like it 

#24 ROBOcaster

ROBOcaster

Advanced Member

• 80 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:19 AM

Anyone looking to get into a Connie without having to buy it yourself I'm offering 15% of all profits as payment without death gratuities, with death gratuities its only 12%. Plane and simple exchange guys, you want to fly in a a Connie and make some cash money I need hard working peons... I mean "people" to work for me.

And God said:

"Let there be Airborne!" Saint Michael snapped to attention, and the heavens let out with a loud and thunderous ALL THE WAY!

#25 CoFRDoG

CoFRDoG

• 29 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlandsss... s.

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:24 AM

I will probably melt my Avenger to buy a F7C-S Hornet Ghost. I enjoy playing the assassin /scout archetype in mmo's.

Not sure if the ghost will be capable of surprise buttsex burst damage for the assassin part but we will see.

#26 ROBOcaster

ROBOcaster

Advanced Member

• 80 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

Would be cool if the Ghost ended up being The Rouge of the sky space!

And God said:

"Let there be Airborne!" Saint Michael snapped to attention, and the heavens let out with a loud and thunderous ALL THE WAY!

#27 Ralaigon

Ralaigon

• 15 posts
  • LocationRheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:27 AM

All my friends who were interested want to join after beta, so I am on the lookout for people to fly with me in my Retaliator. Anyone interested?

#28 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:52 AM

All my friends who were interested want to join after beta, so I am on the lookout for people to fly with me in my Retaliator. Anyone interested?

I'm sure we've got some folks interested in crewing a ship as well. I bought a Constellation specifically for group stuff during streams. Gonna be great once we get to actually play :D

#29 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:11 PM

ok so i am not trying to sound like an ass but if you do not like the way i have the spreadsheet set up i would ask you to kindly bring it up with me instead of changing everything on it, since i am the one running the spreadsheet

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#30 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

ok so i am not trying to sound like an ass but if you do not like the way i have the spreadsheet set up i would ask you to kindly bring it up with me instead of changing everything on it, since i am the one running the spreadsheet

Soon there won't be a need for this sheet since it seems like there's a organization "fleet view" tab on the RSI organization site, so... no need to get upset.  ;)

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#31 Fred

Fred

Advanced Member

• 203 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

OMG i am so sorry,  i believe i was the person who did this as I didnt think the changes would apply since i wasnt the doc owner.

I was just checking stuff and didnt realize the changes were perma.

Sorry Daedalus.

#32 DeBlackheart

DeBlackheart

• 25 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:55 PM

Thanx Daedalus for keeping up on the spreadsheet, and wow we have 2 Idris in the fleet. That's awesome! Anytime you guys need an extra hand I will be glad to come join your crew.

#33 Kremmel

Kremmel

• 19 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:50 PM

I don't see wes's kid on that list, what ship are you keeping for him/her ?  :D

Freelancer Kremmel

#34 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:22 AM

I don't see wes's kid on that list, what ship are you keeping for him/her ?  :D

Will be the Merlin in my Constellation wesFist

#35 premium_david

premium_david

• 3 posts
  • LocationSouth Eastern Washington State

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:41 PM

Super Hornet and Freelancer so far.

#36 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:43 AM

haha nice the wes fist is on the forums now

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#37 Chamrajnagar

Chamrajnagar

Advanced Member

• 60 posts
  • LocationMaryland, US

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:39 PM

So, I think it'd be pretty cool if down the road when we're all rich in game we (as a guild ) sponsor an Idris as our Flagship and name it "The Romantic".

Chamrajnagar / XDMysticFlare

#38 ecator

ecator

Advanced Member

• 61 posts
  • LocationGreenville SC

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:30 PM

By Idris you mean captured bengal carrier? :D

#39 ROBOcaster

ROBOcaster

Advanced Member

• 80 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:25 AM

It will take an alliance to keep a carrier some organizations have thousands of members and we only have hundreds but with the combined fleets of say the REDD Faction alliance and us perhaps we could secure a Carrier. But that would be a headache because we then have to rotate ownership and all that political Jazz that goes along with it.

And God said:

#40 Erivel

Erivel

Advanced Member

• 104 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

I have a Retaliator and a Starfarer, and i would love to work with people on crewing them and having some fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users