• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

(unofficial) romantics armada spreadsheet

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#41 LOOPYDOG

LOOPYDOG

Advanced Member

• 135 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:06 PM

I have a Freelancer and a Aurora, don't feel bad about your aurora if you don't think you will get far. you might have the only one left if you don't go attack the vaduul like everyone else is lol.

#42 MrLuchador

MrLuchador

Advanced Member

• 126 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:10 PM

Updated my list:

Aurora LN & Avenger now in the hanger. I think I'll settle with that and buy/earn the rest in-game! 

PSN: MrLuchador
Steam: MrLuchador
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Mrluchador
XBL: LuckyMrLuchador

#43 GardsVision

GardsVision

• 1 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

Added my Freelancer and constellation, I'll be using the Lancer primarily (might melt the constellation if a new big ship comes out)

We've got a quite a few constellations and the Idrises of course. Cant wait to see them all flying together!

#44 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

Added my Freelancer and constellation, I'll be using the Lancer primarily (might melt the constellation if a new big ship comes out)

We've got a quite a few constellations and the Idrises of course. Cant wait to see them all flying together!

Welcome to the forums GardsVision :)

#45 Gulfair

Gulfair

Advanced Member

• 40 posts
  • LocationDunedin, Fl

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:26 PM

have a 325A at the moment, looking at starfarer or hornet tracker

it is what it is, but life is what you make it...

#46 milksgonebadd

milksgonebadd

Advanced Member

• 117 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:46 PM

Hey Daedalus, I updated the armada spreadsheet. The numbers weren't adding up, so I added formulas to correct the ship counts. I updated the 4 line so it adds up all the ships in that specific manufactures column and I updated the total number of ships, now it shows the total number of ships in the fleet. If you don't want me tinkering around, I can change it back to what it was pretty easily. 

8kPSqyI.jpg

And I also did this while cleaning up the armada spreadsheet. I believe knew ship silhouettes will be added in the future, so I will update when they come out and I will update when more ships join the Fleet.

What do you guys think of the lower right logo?

#47 beelzeblob

beelzeblob

• 22 posts
  • LocationClemson, SC

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:33 PM

That is pretty neat, sir. 

#48 Falcon515

Falcon515

Advanced Member

• 73 posts
  • LocationUSA Michigan

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:36 PM

Love the graphic, milksgonebadd!

Nice work on the spreadsheet, too ;)

#49 Nahku

Nahku

Advanced Member

• 303 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:18 PM

Nice work, Milk!  That graphic is pretty sweet.

#50 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

I feel like we got the fighter:capital ship ratio correct, seems like a very good fleet :)

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#51 Nahku

Nahku

Advanced Member

• 303 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:05 AM

I like the intent, but I think it viewed better on the grey background ;)

#52 Gulfair

Gulfair

Advanced Member

• 40 posts
  • LocationDunedin, Fl

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:24 AM

Very nice work on the chart! We will blot out the stars with our mighty fleet!

it is what it is, but life is what you make it...

#53 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:03 PM

Hey Daedalus, I updated the armada spreadsheet. The numbers weren't adding up, so I added formulas to correct the ship counts. I updated the 4 line so it adds up all the ships in that specific manufactures column and I updated the total number of ships, now it shows the total number of ships in the fleet. If you don't want me tinkering around, I can change it back to what it was pretty easily. 

8kPSqyI.jpg

And I also did this while cleaning up the armada spreadsheet. I believe knew ship silhouettes will be added in the future, so I will update when they come out and I will update when more ships join the Fleet.

What do you guys think of the lower right logo?

thanks milk, i kind of stopped updateing the chart when the orgs came out because i thought there would be a fleet page on it but it has not been released yet, and i just kind of forgot about the spreadsheet... lol i will start checking back here more regularly.

edit: also i don't think you have the updated size of the idris's they have been bumped up to 240m so they should be a lot bigger in the pic

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#54 milksgonebadd

milksgonebadd

Advanced Member

• 117 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:35 PM

edit: also i don't think you have the updated size of the idris's they have been bumped up to 240m so they should be a lot bigger in the pic

I would if I knew how xD I found a website that does this stuff for you. Found it deep in the depths of the SC sub on Reddit, http://raylehnhoff.g...b.io/SCFSD/#Top . 

#55 Alysianah

Alysianah

Advanced Member

• 61 posts
  • LocationAugusta, GA

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:07 PM

Added my ships today.  Hadn't noticed this thread before.  Wow, an impressive list of ships.  Go WATR!!

#56 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:42 PM

Awesome. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to add 1 Aurora for every member of the org that has NOT added a ship?  There are 167 ships listed above (and a lot are multiples from the same people). We have over 260 members. I think it would be OK to add an Aurora for every "missing" member onto that layout. 

Also, it looks awesome! Thanks for setting that up. I THINK in Orgs 2.0 we'll have a fleet calculator.

#57 Fred

Fred

Advanced Member

• 203 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:45 PM

I know daedalus kinda stopped pushing this cause the orgs said this would be a thing done in the website.

Have yall heard any updates to this?

#58 Alysianah

Alysianah

Advanced Member

• 61 posts
  • LocationAugusta, GA

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:30 PM

I haven't seen or heard anyone mention it other than CR saying that while they were committed to expanding the Organization / Recruitment features it was not top priority right  now.  That was last week's or the week before that Ten from the Chairman.

So I don't think there's any harm in getting people to add whatever they are willing to disclose.  I don't think I'd add anything for people that haven't posted.  We don't really know how many are enthusiasts but haven't pledged yet versus those who have and thus own a ship.  Some may be bystanders who will disappear before it's all said and done.

#59 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:43 PM

I haven't seen or heard anyone mention it other than CR saying that while they were committed to expanding the Organization / Recruitment features it was not top priority right  now.  That was last week's or the week before that Ten from the Chairman.

So I don't think there's any harm in getting people to add whatever they are willing to disclose.  I don't think I'd add anything for people that haven't posted.  We don't really know how many are enthusiasts but haven't pledged yet versus those who have and thus own a ship.  Some may be bystanders who will disappear before it's all said and done.

You have to own a ship package to even be able to join an org at all is the reason I suggested that part of it.

#60 milksgonebadd

milksgonebadd

Advanced Member

• 117 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:24 PM

I will update the fleet pic tonight, but will leave the actual spread sheet alone, so people can add ships as they please. I'll add the extra Aurora's too, I'll use the RSI Members page as a reference... And I'll add the 3rd Idris Frigate \o/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users