• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Set Up Pictures

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

This thread is to post pics of your setups, For everyone to see and comment on. lol
1265597_10201160677527672_472867411_o_zp

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#2 siralexlaw

siralexlaw

Advanced Member

• 48 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:46 PM

This is an old picture of when my wife and I setup computers. Sorry for the low res. I'm still using these computers today posted on Sep. 11th, 2011. All said and done, BOTH systems came to a total of around 1500 dollars. Both machines are capable of running the latest and the greatest games atm.

303091_10150393841211093_1406811798_n.jp

aaaaand for specs

panel-28293539-image-8d0ebe3a7adb2303-32

#3 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:07 PM

Nice stuff! I would post a pic of mine but my room is so cluttered right now doing triple/quadruple duty for projects. Once I get Hull Truth moved to another room I'll snap pics again.

#4 DekkoCards

DekkoCards

Administrator

• 285 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:55 PM

Desk.jpg

This is a picture I took November of 2012. Nothing has changed since then, minus the Pizza and Beer being devoured. This will most likely change this year though, as I plan to redo a lot of the room and purchase new stuff (Monitors, new TV, new Console, etc.)

#5 Nahku

Nahku

Advanced Member

• 303 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

I just rearranged some stuff so I figured I'd get a pic in the brief moment of non-clutterness.. My setup in "streaming" mode:

IcCFVkc.jpg

No flashy case for me in my latest build, I aimed for it to be quiet this time around.  :ph34r:

Case: Corsair Obsidian 550D
Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Formula
CPU: i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz
GPU: EVGA GTX 670 2GB Superclocked
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB
Cooling: Corsair H100i
HDD1: 128GB Samsung 830 Series SSD
HDD2: 500GB Samsung 840 Series SSD
Headset: Sennheiser PC 363D   
Mouse: SteelSeries Sensei
Keyboard: Logitech G19
Joystick: Saitek X52
Cam: Logitech - HD Pro C910
Monitor: 2x ASUS VG278HE 27-Inch

#6 daedalus212

daedalus212

Advanced Member

• 129 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

i am liking the look of the lamps behind the monitors, i think i will try it and see how it looks on my set up.

"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 /////  "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)

#7 Nahku

Nahku

Advanced Member

• 303 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

i am liking the look of the lamps behind the monitors, i think i will try it and see how it looks on my set up.

Thanks.  It was actually done for streaming to try to give a little bit more warm light in the room so I wasn't "blue faced" so badly on cam, but I ended up liking the overall effect it has on the room and use it pretty much all the time now.   It's a little washed out in the pic due to the low-light cellphone pic, it's a lot more subtle in-person.

#8 Welfeena

Welfeena

• 23 posts
  • LocationKerbal Space

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:57 PM

Feast your eyes on this amazing setup. It's too strong! It will make you faint!

iltu.jpg

:lol: Taken with my cell phone with auto flash. This is where the magic happens people. The mac is next to it, closed, and stacked with stuffs I didn't want in the picture. Just too lazy to clear my desk to take a proper one.  :P 

Attached Files

Edited by Welfeena, 13 January 2014 - 11:06 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:24 PM

Nice stuff! I would post a pic of mine but my room is so cluttered right now doing triple/quadruple duty for projects. Once I get Hull Truth moved to another room I'll snap pics again.

I hear ya on that one Wes I just built and new PC and I need to rearrange everything!

b_560x95.png

#10 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

Feast your eyes on this amazing setup. It's too strong! It's will make you faint!

iltu.jpg

:lol: Taken with my cell phone with auto flash. This is where the magic happens people. The mac is next to it, closed, and stacked with stuffs I didn't want in the picture. Just too lazy to clear my desk to take a proper one.  :P 

Welfeena whatever works for you is awesome in my book.

b_560x95.png

#11 Welfeena

Welfeena

• 23 posts
  • LocationKerbal Space

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

Welfeena whatever works for you is awesome in my book.

I've had it since 2007 or 2008. It's a trooper that's for sure and still runs like a charm. Mainly because I do maintenance every other day. Now I just want to upgrade but I hate to throw away things that are still working.

Posted Image

#12 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:40 AM

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid. Right?

2sKkwQ7.jpg

Attached Files

• Attached File  img.jpg   91.77KB   1 downloads

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#13 siralexlaw

siralexlaw

Advanced Member

• 48 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:13 AM

I've had it since 2007 or 2008. It's a trooper that's for sure and still runs like a charm. Mainly because I do maintenance every other day. Now I just want to upgrade but I hate to throw away things that are still working.

never throw away, make it into a small dedicated server :D when I'm not using my 5 year old laptop on the road its setup in my house. It can run small servers for minecraft/terraria/starbound pretty much anything that doesn't take gobs of computing power or memory

#14 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:23 AM

attachicon.gifimg.jpg

Wait. Is that your PC? Why is it on top of that stack of stuff? ARE YOU AN ALIEN!?

#15 siralexlaw

siralexlaw

Advanced Member

• 48 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:28 AM

Wait. Is that your PC? Why is it on top of that stack of stuff? ARE YOU AN ALIEN!?

I don't have permission to see that image....for some reason... :'(

#16 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:38 AM

Yeah that's strange. It even quoted weird.

I edited Kaldo's post to make it show up (imgur link bbcode)

#17 Rogue_Snowball

Rogue_Snowball

• 4 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:54 PM

This is an old picture of when my wife and I setup computers. Sorry for the low res. I'm still using these computers today posted on Sep. 11th, 2011. All said and done, BOTH systems came to a total of around 1500 dollars. Both machines are capable of running the latest and the greatest games

That is beautiful. What kind of case is that?

#18 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

Dunno why it didn't show, I just attached it and used "show in post" button or something like that.

Anyway, it's on top of that stuff so I can lean in my chair and watch comfortably, it was too low before and my back hurt. This way it's at similar height as my head :D

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#19 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:25 PM

Oh I see. You have another keyboard below that. I was imagining having to type on that thing and use a mouse somewhere down on the side!

#20 Welfeena

Welfeena

• 23 posts
  • LocationKerbal Space

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:29 PM

2sKkwQ7.jpg

That's like laptop inception. A laptop picture of a laptop picture haha.  :lol: 

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users