So what do you guys do?
Set Up Pictures
Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:44 PM
Well long story short, we play video games and build computers. It is a little more complicated than that of course but that is the gist of it. I also do some other stuff outside of omputers and gaming that allows me to focus on this gaming thing.
Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:50 PM
This is my setup as it currently stands. It does what it needs to do (Editing, livestreaming, gaming) but some higher res monitors wouldn't go amiss haha
This one shows the whole desk (pre-audio hardware upgrade so the mic is missing)
Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:33 PM
Decided to do a little update on my setup and take some better looking pictures of it.
- CPU: Intel i5 2500k (OC 4.5 GHz)
- Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming
- 4x4gb Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600MHz
- Graphics Card 1: EVGA GTX 680 4gb
- Graphics Card 2: EVGA GTX 680 4gb
- Hard Drive: 1TB Western Digital Black
- SSD: OCZ Vertex 450 256gb
- Power Supply: MKIII Silencer 750w
- Computer Case: NZXT Switch 810
- Cooling: Corsair Cooler Master 212 EVO
- OS: Windows 8 x64 Pro with Media Center
- Monitor 1: ASUS VG248QE 24in 144hz 3D
- Monitor 2: ASUS VE248H 24in
- Monitor 3: Samsung 32in HDTV
- Roccat Ryos MK Pro
- Mouse: NAGA 2014
- Webcam: Logitech C920
Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:49 AM
Oh look a unicorn *takes the 4 dimms of corsair dominator platinum and runs* you will never catch me... But seriously that ram is way to damn expensive, but i want it so much. What size and speed were they?
oh and i spy with my little eye a evga supernova psu?
"Never underestimate teamwork, It gives the enemy something else to shoot at" -(Murphy's law of war) ///// "I would give you sloppy, nutty kisses." -SQIRL 2015 ///// "It's just big, Just too big for my hands." -SQiRL 2015 /////
my links (twitter) (steam)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users