• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

A newcomer's guide to Star Citizen

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 LOOPYDOG

LOOPYDOG

Advanced Member

• 135 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:36 AM

So anyone here when dog fighting is going up? soon or still have to wait? :huh:

#22 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:50 PM

There is going to be a live demonstration/reveal at PAX east at 2014/4/10 (April the 10th). The DFM will be released to the general public few weeks after that (there's no set date yet but it will probably be before May). There could be delays, it could be unplayable at first so don't get too hyped yet, it might be a month before it's fully functional :)

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#23 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:30 PM

I will be at PAX East if everything goes as planned. I'll bring some video back :D

#24 Sinkatze

Sinkatze

• 8 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:59 AM

I will be at PAX East if everything goes as planned. I'll bring some video back :D

Nice! get an interview with someone you can catch ;)

#25 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

Nice! get an interview with someone you can catch ;)

Gonna try! I was told by some CIG folks to bring my camera/sound equip. :D

I do have another interview already scheduled as well. Those will show up in the next week or 2 on my YT channel.

#26 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:48 AM

Hey guys, I updated the first post with some Arena Commander stuff. If you see any mistakes or think there's something important I missed, please comment. I know there's not a ton of info on AC since it just got released today but I thought new viewers/backers could use some basic info if installing Star Citizen for the first time.

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users