• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Twitch.tv Information Thread

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 siralexlaw

siralexlaw

Advanced Member

• 48 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:55 PM

I haven't seen one and this appears to be the proper place.

I've noticed many people putting twitch information in their signatures and although thats good and grand I figured there should be a place where all the romantics can put down basic information about their stream as a way to follow each other in support and slowly branch out in both viewer and followed numbers. I'm a hobby streamer which I'm sure many people are and this is in no way meant to shadow theromantics stream. I will follow anyone who posts here and show up in the stream as my schedule allows. Gotta support the little guys too ya know?

So as a basic template to easily accommodate those that want to search for suitable content:

-------------------

Twitch URL: 

Content: (What is the channel focused on? RPG, SPG, FPS, MMO, MOBA, etc)

Adult Content or 18+? (primarily cussing, semi-NSFW gaming with essence of violence, blood, sex, etc.)

Schedule? (days of the week, times)

Twitch Bio: (can normally be found under http://twitch.tv/username/profile)

-------------------

If anyone else can think of any information that needs to be included here I'll edit post as I see it.

**Edit**

please keep in mind if you link your twitch URL it will put up a webplayer in its place....please put your PROFILE address not your direct URL

#2 siralexlaw

siralexlaw

Advanced Member

• 48 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

Glorified double post
----------------------------------------------------------

Content: This is a very round stream, whatever I'm playing I tend to stream.

Adult Content or 18+? There is alot of cussing in this stream. Stream doesn't cover extremely graphic games but does contain blood and gore at times.

Schedule? It's Random now, but I try to get it up on the weekends.

Twitch Bio: MMO Player. If you like my stuff follow me. I Stream when I can as long as I can.

#3 rayman86

rayman86

Advanced Member

• 44 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:08 PM

Content: Nothing specific, basically what I feel like playing and sharing/talking about while playin'.

Adult Content or 18+? Depends on the game really.

Schedule? 2-3+ times per week, staring around 8pm CST (+/- 30 minutes).  If I have prior obligations or issues w/ kids, I don't stream and usually say something on my twitter about it.

Twitch Bio: I play a variety of games, and love to interact with my viewers.

Alex: you can put direct URL to your twitch channel IF you make it a link manually.

#4 Nahku

Nahku

Advanced Member

• 303 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:58 AM

Content: I play a lot of Kerbal Space Program, but I also throw in random games as they pique my interest.  I try to take an informational approach to streaming with KSP, to help explain the basics new players, though I'm far from MLG at it.  I plan to stream a lot of Star Citizen of course.  

Adult Content or 18+? I don't play too many graphic games on stream.  I try to keep my chatter as PG-13 as possible, though small moments of rage may happen. ;)

Schedule? Evenings, typically between 7pm and 11pm US East (GMT - 5:00).  I try to keep a semi-regular schedule, but life happens and my day job can get in the way. I stream when I genuinely feel like streaming, not making a job of it. If I'm not having fun it's unlikely the stream will be fun.  :D

Twitch Bio:  I'm a very casual streamer.  I'm not aiming for partner or anything like that.    I just like to have fun playing games and hanging out with the great community!   Member of #TeamRomantics stream team.  I try to do giveaways when we accomplish cool stuff in games.

#5 Rushlock

Rushlock

Advanced Member

• 81 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

Twitch URL:  http://www.twitch.tv/rushlock

Content: Currently heavy EVE Online, mixed with random games as I get the itch.

Adult Content or 18+? Pretty clean most of the time I think, I just put the AC warning up to CYA ;)

Schedule? 8am CST 7 days a week, usually live 4-6 hours a day.  Often start early.

#6 Palaciouss

Palaciouss

Advanced Member

• 55 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

Twitch URL: www.twitch.tv/palaciouss

Content: Currently Magic 2014 focussed, but I play everything!

Adult Content or 18+? I swear a bit, but it's mostly clean, I tend to rage for entertainment purposes

Schedule: i stream when i feel like it, it's for fun purposes. i stream usually saturdays, from 12pm GMT - up to 11pm GMT

#7 Fred

Fred

Advanced Member

• 203 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

Twitch URL: 

Content: Variety Gamer that will Lean towards Builder Sandbox Style Games.  But There are times where I will Steam Roulette if I am not in a particular Mood to play something.

Games of Interest Currently Include:
* Kerbal Space Program
* Saints Row 4
* 7 Days To Die
* Don't Starve

Channel Rating - Varies. I generally like to keep it  Rated PG-13   but Fits of Rage can occur without warning when met with great Frustration.  Sunday Nights however I play games with some folks and it is straight up Rated R

Schedule  - Due to my Back problems... This can vary however...
Tues - Friday - 9am - noonish
Sat - Mon - Primarily 9pm-9am - But could be any time i feel like playing something.

Twitch Bio:  I dont really have a Bio - Disabled Army Vet who started streaming to get over some Social Anxiety.  I like Builder/Creative types of games as I feel I lost my real world creativity after joining the Army and adopted a Logic based Mindset.  Should be no surprise that I work in the IT Industry.  Never got into Twitch to be Famous and was certainly not originally looking for a Team but found the Romantics as a result of a Game coming out called Star Citizen.  I have met a lot of folks who are really awesome since I have started streaming and I welcome anybody to come hang out with me.  I generally try to interact as much as possible but lately my channel has started growing to a point where I get lost between the game and chat sadly.  

#8 belannaer

belannaer

Advanced Member

• 62 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:20 AM

Twitch URL: http://www.twitch.tv/belannaer/profile

Content: I play a lot of building type of games and pretty any single player games. I'm not really into multiplayer games but every now and there there might be some.

Adult Content or 18+?: Games can some times have adult content but me not so much. Cursing or stuff like that doesn't really come naturally to me due to english not being my main language.

Schedule: I try to stream every day in the evenings (~4-5PM central european time) except most sundays.

Twitch Bio: Finnish hairdo streaming almost daily.

Twitch - Twitter - Youtube - Steam

Blizzard games: Belannaer#2785

#9 MrLuchador

MrLuchador

Advanced Member

• 126 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:01 PM

http://www.twitch.tv/MrLuchador

Twitch URL: http://www.twitch.tv...uchador/profile

Content: Backlog Blitzing! That's right, I'm attempting to play through all the games that I own in an attempt to bring that backlog down from nearly 1000 games to something a little bit more respectable. I've been streaming for just over a year now. Backlog can be found here: http://www.backloggery.com/mrluchador

Adult Content: Some of the games are rated 18+

Schedule: I don't really have one, I stream whenever I play though.

PSN: MrLuchador
Steam: MrLuchador
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Mrluchador
XBL: LuckyMrLuchador

#10 DragonKitty

DragonKitty

Advanced Member

• 52 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:05 AM

Twitch URL: www.twitch.tv/lovehategaming (channel is still being worked on)

Content: General gaming when it is ME casting solo but when its me and my hub Vashtheblade it will be co-op/ multiplayer mostly

Adult Content or 18+? Will be 18+ most of the time however we plan on having a day/time when my daughter will play games and we feed her Q's from the chat. (however she is 7 so there will be NO cam of course) and those days will be kid friendly :)

Schedule: not set in stone yet we plan to start casting in march maybe around the middle of the month depending on when i get my com upgraded, and casting everyother day if not everyday for atleast 3 hours (children permitting)

Twitch Bio: (though not set up on the channel yet) DK and Vashtheblade combine to bring you married gaming as not often seen! With our insulting (rather then loving) relationship that bares both love and hate for the games we play and eachother. Who will rage, and who will come out on top!?

I do not mean to offend, but I can not honestly say I really care if I do or not....

#11 Kicken

Kicken

Advanced Member

• 60 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:36 AM

Content: I mostly focus on lesser known games, or at the very least not mega huge AAA titles. You won't see me playing CoD or Battlefield. Currently playing Binary Domain. Have a complete playthrough of Galcon Legends on my Twitch as well. In the future I'll probably do Mark of the Ninja. Open to suggestions! Trying to focus on community interaction and coop streaming.

Adult Content: Typically no! I am the late night stream, so I'm a little more lax, and I want to stream mostly co-op games so I try to ask my partners in crime to please keep the content reasonable, but obvious I am not in complete control. They won't be invited back if it gets unreasonable. ;) Games their selves may contain graphic content. I am considering playing Metro 2033 for example.

Schedule: Wednesday-Friday, 9pm-3am! 

#12 ThatAverageGuyMike

ThatAverageGuyMike

Advanced Member

• 35 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

Twitch URL: http://www.twitch.tv...taverageguymike

Content: All over the place - FPSs, RPGs, 3rd Person action games, MMOs, PC and XBox 360.

Adult Content or 18+? Not from me, but there may be violence/adult content in some of the games. Not to GTA's standard, but still.

Schedule? I stream on Thursday nights, typically starting between 8-9PM Mountain Time and going for a few hours.

Twitch Bio: Mike is, you guessed it, an average guy who likes to play games when he's not working or spending time with his family. Come hang out, have a good time with the stream, and hit that follow button!

#13 Gimpxtreme

Gimpxtreme

• 3 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:39 PM

Twitch URL:

Content: Most whatever I feel like playing. I tend to play really awful games, but I find a way to enjoy them. I enjoy playing the retros (SNES, NES, PS2 occasionally). Then sometimes I play some good ol' Halo 4 with some buds I know IRL.

Adult Content: I most of the time don't have any bad stuff going on in my channel. I may drop some not-so-nice words while playing but nothing too bad. (Disclosure: If I am playing Halo 4 with my friends I can't always control what they tend to say)

Schedule: Thursdays and Friday from 7pm to whenever. Every now and then, I get on when I have extra free time, but other than that, I tend to stick with my schedule. 

Twitch Bio: I am simple gamer who play a vast amount of games from Skyrim to Sonic to Megaman to Terraria and even the occasional Counter-Strike. Unfortunately I don't have a stream schedule due to how busy I am outside of Twitch. Thanks for stopping by!

#14 andsim

andsim

• 7 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

Twitchtv link: http://www.twitch.tv/andsim

Content: depend what game i play

Adult Content or 18+? only blood and Shooting, No Adult stuff unless it on the game

Schedule?  depend i am on partly in the afternoon everyday expect real life permit me

Twitch Bio: Welcome to my stream page i am not on live all the time. however. i play most game is online. i play offline game even the steam games,  many other to listed. I have CP disabled

#15 BanditPants

BanditPants

• 14 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:05 AM

Twitch URL: twitch.tv/banditpants

Content: I am a variety caster, mainly MMO Mon-Friday, then Variety / Indie on Sat-Sunday

Adult Content or 18+? I mostly stream games that are PG or PG-13

Schedule? Every Night at 10pm CST

Twitch Bio: Welcome to the Bandit Hideout! You'll find a variety of games, hardcore challenges, and a great community here! Check out the highlights and information links on the page while Bandit is offline! Follow the channel if you like what you see! 

Streaming live every night at 10pm at twitch.tv/banditpants

Gamer, Musician, and dedicated broadcaster.

#16 EastNQ

EastNQ

• 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:16 AM

Twitch URL:

Content: Right now I am focusing on getting to the Moon on Minecraft but I tend to play a variety of games including ones that scare the pants off of me

Adult Content or 18+? yes my channel is aimed more for the adult crowed (no nudity or anything) but I am somewhat of a less reserved person with how I talk

Schedule? right now I am at about 4 days a week but it will be going to 7 days a week at the end of the month (February)

Twitch Bio: http://www.twitch.tv/EastNQ/profile

#17 ROBOcaster

ROBOcaster

Advanced Member

• 80 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

Twitch URL: http://www.twitch.tv/robocaster

Content: RPG, RTS, MMO, FPS.

Adult Content or 18+? Digital Violence and gore, little to no adult language.

Schedule? Thursday - Sunday 6pm EST - 10pm EST

Twitch Bio: Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

And God said:

"Let there be Airborne!" Saint Michael snapped to attention, and the heavens let out with a loud and thunderous ALL THE WAY!

#18 pyso_

pyso_

Advanced Member

• 157 posts
  • LocationTrondheim, Norway

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:48 AM

Twitch URL:

twitch.tv/pyso_

Content:

I mostly focus on MMO's, FPS and roleplaying. But I will play just about anything as long as I enjoy it.

Adult Content or 18+?

I try to keep it clean, but when I play D&D it can get quite graphic and some words will get thrown around.

Schedule?

None at the moment, D&D is planned from week to week and other than that I stream when I feel like it.

Twitch Bio:

Norwegian gamer who loves the finer things in life. I simply play whatever I feel like whenever I feel like it and will be streaming stuff when I feel like it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users