The first and primary thing to keep in mind is that acceptance to the streaming team is on a case by case basis. People that are already on the team are grandfathered in regardless of whether they meet certain requirements or not.
- Community spirit. We promote our community. We're building a community. Community is a cohesive feeling between all of our streams. Our community is based on respect towards one another without elitism or judgements. Our community is generous and full of adults and mature people that want a positive experience. We want to promote a positive experience and give people a place that they can feel safe and comfortable in talking and participating if they wish to.
- Respect. You must be a respectful streamer. Your viewers are the REASON you stream and you should respect each and every person that enters your chat room.
- PG-13 is mandatory. Cursing is ok as long as it makes sense but vulgarity and sexual humor is not ok.
- Regular streaming schedule. Even if it's twice a week for 1 hour, you should have a regular streaming schedule. That doesn't mean you can't be off or miss days or anything like that. We all have lives. It just means that you need to actually stream regularly to be considered for a spot on the team. Hobbyist streamer is A-OK. You don't have to be trying to make a living out of this.
- Social Networking. You must be taking advantage of social networking including tweeting out your fellow #TeamRomantics streamers when you can.
- Completeness. You should have a profile on your twitch channel that's at least set up. You need social links under your video window etc... Don't just have a big blank space. Take pride in your channel. The Romantics strives for some semblance of professionalism. The more "put together" your setup is, the better. That doesn't mean you need to be a graphic designer and have the most beautiful setup ever.
- You should be active in the community before applying.
- We need to know who you are so get familiar with us and let us get familiar with you.
- You should be posting on the forum and actively using our website.
- Your content should be similar to the rest of the team's. This doesn't necessarily mean the games you play but the content you serve which involves your attitude and interaction with your viewers as well. The games you stream are up to you.
- Participate in community events and get to know the other viewers in the community as well. Situating yourself as a regular member of the community is very important. I consider myself a regular member just like everyone else and try to participate in our other Streamer's chats when I am not working.
You can apply here: (If you want me to see your application ASAP, please leave a comment in this thread to let me know you have applied)