• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Mr. Luchador's Backlog Blitz

Steam Xbox Playstation Playstation2 Playstation3 Playstation4 PC Wii Backlog Blitz

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 MrLuchador

MrLuchador

Advanced Member

• 126 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:56 PM

We should share PSN details so I can abu... I mean borrow your Pawn!

PSN: MrLuchador
Steam: MrLuchador
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Mrluchador
XBL: LuckyMrLuchador

#42 belannaer

belannaer

Advanced Member

• 62 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:56 PM

It's funny how family members sort of get dragged into gaming. My Wife doesn't play, but there are certain games she enjoys watching being played (mainly the cinematic ones). Strangely, she still doesn't really understand why anyone would watch anyone else play games on twitch..!

---

As for the Backlog Blitz I'm currently playing Dragon's Dogma as it was time to play a game longer than 5 hours! I'm really enjoying it, and a little confused why it seems to be such a forgotten gem of last gen already. 

I'm also planning on kicking 2015 off with a 'bang' by attempting to finish all the Final Fantasy games I've never finished... which is all of them... 

That sounds like amazing thing to do! And will take next 3 years to do but I will be watching as much as possible of it!

Twitch - Twitter - Youtube - Steam

Blizzard games: Belannaer#2785

#43 MrLuchador

MrLuchador

Advanced Member

• 126 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:55 AM

Thanks to everyone who came by last night for the Dragon's Dogma stream, I'm really enjoying that game! 

Yeah, as for the Final Fantasy Franchise Blitz - it's happening. 100% happening. 2015 - get it in your calenders! I think I'll just play through them in release order as very few of them are directly linked, so there's nothing to worry about there. The only ones I'll probably not be able to play are the handheld ones (DS/PSP) as I don't own them. 

Final Fantasy Origins (I, II & II) - PSX
Final Fantasy IV - PSX
Final Fantasy V - PSX
Final Fantasy VI - PSX
Final Fantasy VI: The After Years - PSP (Don't own)
Final Fantasy VII - PSX
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - PSP (Don't own)
Final Fantasy VIII - PSX
Final Fantasy IX - PSX

Final Fantasy X - PS2
Final Fantasy X/2 - PS2
Final Fantasy XI - MMO
Final Fantasy XII - PS2

Final Fantasy XIII - PS3
Final Fantasy XIII/2 - PS3
Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning's Return - PS3 (Still need to purchase)

#44 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:34 AM

That Final Fantasy thing will take you all year! lol.

I've played everything up to 10 on original release dates, all the way through. Used to be my favorite series by far. I REALLY can't wait to see FF1 and 2 (US numbers). 2 = best story ever. 1 = most nostalgia.

#45 MrLuchador

MrLuchador

Advanced Member

• 126 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:03 PM

It must be done!

#46 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 September 2014 - 03:43 AM

I played through FFVII 2 times I think, but I was much younger and had much more spare time for that. I don't think there's any way I'd stand playing through it again, I watched a playthrough of it some time ago and only then realized how slow the game actually is. When you're younger you don't care how repetitive it is but now... I guess I'm spoiled by all the modern RPG titles :)

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#47 MrLuchador

MrLuchador

Advanced Member

• 126 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:34 AM

Strangely, I was thinking about this last night... it's going to take FOREVER to play through them all. I'm a little unsure about doing it now haha

#48 MrLuchador

MrLuchador

Advanced Member

• 126 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:47 PM

I'm approaching 2 years (on and off) streaming in January, so thought I'd just leave a small update here:

I'm proud to be a member of the Team Romantics stream team, and wish to continue to be a member even if my recent activity has been minimal. I'll be honest 'The Evil Within' really took it out of me, I hated that game so much and it sort of derailed the momentum I had towards streaming. I can't bring myself to get back into streaming at the moment. 

I'm enjoying making stupid videos on Youtube, and if it's OK with Wes I'd like to do that under the Team Romantics banner (set up playlists and links to other Romantics' YT Channels on the channel page etc). There's something refreshing about being able to chop up, edit, and insert stupid pointless references into the videos, especially of games I don't like. 

The ones I do like, it's nice to edited out the 'boring' parts and make a nice concise package for people to watch (also the twitch archive system is broken). The thought being that I'll have videos for people to watch if they want to watch them, and they don't feel like (and I don't feel like) i need to be online at a certain time to see the gameplay happen.

I'm not going to give up streaming on twitch, I'll do it here and there, as I've made a ton of friends over the years that I want to keep in contact with. I'll also hang out in other people's streams more, which is something that has declined lately (and due to streaming when others were streaming). 

So, I guess in short - sorry for being inactive on twitch, I've not disappeared. I'm doing silly videos on youtube, I think you guys are great and I still want to be part of this great community wherever I maybe! 

(edit to add double spaces for paragraphs!)

#49 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 February 2015 - 02:14 PM

Hey man. I never saw this post for some reason. Just completely missed it.

You're welcome to stay on the team as long as you wish. I thoroughly enjoy your streams and your YouTube videos and I'm 100% OK with you using The Romantics for whatever you're doing in either place. Honestly, I think you're one of the funnier streamers I've ever watched and I do think it may be just a matter of consistency, game selection and times that you play that keep you from being more popular. I think if enough people discovered your channel, they would stick around. I have watched a LOT of entertainment mediums in my day and always found your banter to be pretty dang good.

I watch the YT vids :D Keep doing those so I don't get bored!

#50 MrLuchador

MrLuchador

Advanced Member

• 126 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:38 AM

Thanks Wes :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Steam, Xbox, Playstation, Playstation2, Playstation3, Playstation4, PC, Wii, Backlog Blitz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users