• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

space engineers multiplayer

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 DaxBarlu

DaxBarlu

• 6 posts
  • LocationManitoba, Canada

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:49 PM

So they added meteor showers and windows now... Meteor showers are annoying lol but the windows look great!

#22 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:36 PM

Windows... never thought I would be so excited about windows in a game. I was having a hard time trying to figure out how to build large ship cockpits because... they were just OPEN TO SPACE and it looked weird lol.

#23 DaxBarlu

DaxBarlu

• 6 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

Yeah I was thinking that exact same thing lol. I mean its not like you can get outta your suit but you need to have it enclosed! Plus it made my station look so sweet!

#24 Mikcoon

Mikcoon

Advanced Member

• 69 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:22 PM

Dedicated servers were finally released.

Somone said "Internet spaceships are more important than life and death to you" and I said "Listen, its more important than that"

#25 Ugarte

Ugarte

• 6 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:16 AM

Thank god for that.  I have 415 hour played on steam for the short time I hosted a server for friends.  I'll definitely be messing around with it again.

#26 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:38 PM

I'm going to see if I can get a full-time dedicated server up for Romantics. This game is freaking awesome.

#27 Aritani

Aritani

Advanced Member

• 38 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:42 AM

any word on a romantics server for this? Got into playing it again and would lvoe to do some multiplayer if peeps are still playing.

hv737pE.jpg

#28 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:54 AM

I was hoping Fenrirthviti would host it for us on his servers but if he can't, I'll probably buy into a dedicated server online for us. I REALLY want to play it on a dedicated server with you guys. They keep adding so much cool new stuff to the game.

I need to wait until next month at least before I start one up though. Money is TIGHT with my wife not working (gets paid a LOT less while she's on family leave stuff for the baby) for the next 3 months.

We WILL get one going though. It's a super fun game and a very chill game if you want to play it that way as well. We may have to vote on the server settings. The one thing the game REALLY needs now is just a bigger area to play in.

#29 DaxBarlu

DaxBarlu

• 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:45 AM

Yeah I got really addicted to this game. I just put it down for now until we get a dedicated server.

#30 DaxBarlu

DaxBarlu

• 6 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:02 PM

Are we still looking at getting a dedicated server for this or is there a server that people play on?

#31 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:41 AM

Now that they just released the new infinite space patch along with a bunch of other awesome stuff, I'm going to be setting up a dedicated server for the community. Stay tuned!

#32 DaxBarlu

DaxBarlu

• 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:19 PM

Sounds great!

#33 hytendf

hytendf

• 29 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 10:58 AM

Awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic