• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Romanticorp: Divisions, their goals and their leadership. JOB OPENINGS

star citizen romanticorp the romantics hull truth hull truth organization star citizen organization

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#261 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:18 AM

I think the RACING division could be cool. I like the RACING so far in the game. I don;t know what role within the RACING I would want other than being a RACER. So if you could go ahead and give me the up and up about that RACING division that would be swell. RACE

You've been added to the race team on the race post. I'll add an official racing division once we get more people in and start running our races. Waiting for the private matches to be turned back on and then the events will commence! :D

#262 hytendf

hytendf

• 29 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:25 PM

What would be the requirements regarding working for the Academy and such?

#263 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 October 2014 - 03:23 PM

What would be the requirements regarding working for the Academy and such?

Not much besides just being a regular community member. Flying with us when we start Organization events and such leading up to the release of the PU and other modules.

Teaching in the Academy would also require extensive knowledge of the game's mechanics. Extra things can be useful as well including flight maneuvers, advising people on module layouts, etc...

#264 Erivel

Erivel

Advanced Member

• 104 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:24 PM

Not much besides just being a regular community member. Flying with us when we start Organization events and such leading up to the release of the PU and other modules.

Teaching in the Academy would also require extensive knowledge of the game's mechanics. Extra things can be useful as well including flight maneuvers, advising people on module layouts, etc...

Given any thought to the military/PMC branch yet?

#265 hytendf

hytendf

• 29 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:37 PM

Do you think there would ever be a financial department, as in, managing the org's money and maybe lending money to new players?

#266 Zocawi

Zocawi

• 10 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:07 AM

I am also fairly intrested in the PMC/Military branch!

#267 Spike

Spike

• 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:07 AM

Hey all

The more I read about SC the more I want to drop some serious mining equipment on far off worlds. Put me down for the industry division!

#268 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 November 2014 - 10:17 PM

Not in the last few months. The new baby and the issues we've been having has really slowed everything down for me. We're at 4 months now with him though and hopefully things will start turning around soon so I can jump back into this stuff full time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: star citizen, romanticorp, the romantics, hull truth, hull truth organization, star citizen organization

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users