• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Romanticorp: Divisions, their goals and their leadership. JOB OPENINGS

star citizen romanticorp the romantics hull truth hull truth organization star citizen organization

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

#41 DeBlackheart

DeBlackheart

• 25 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:53 PM

Since the opportunities in this game seem endless, I think I will stay in the back of the bus for now. I will be here to help and support everyone, but until I have some real time experience in the game I will not know where my passion will lie in the SC universe.

#42 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:26 PM

Is Hauling going to be associated with trade, or is that more of just buying/selling/market? Are there going to be "co" positions? i.e. Co-Director.

If so I'd like to apply to be a Co-Director for both Mining and Hauling Ops.

Primarily, however, I would like to be involved in our Black-ops. If I can find out who I need to talk to for that to happen(or if they can contact me), I have a TON of profitable plans I wish to share with like-minded individuals. If this position is vacant, I'd be happy to apply to a Director, or Co/deputy-Director. I'd also be willing to have a background check performed on me (as I think we should do for every black-ops member, which is something else I can help with).

Hauling is part of Logistics.

ill app for the Exploration and Discovery Division

Under Soulztealer as a ranger. i'll be up to explore and discover new mean of money and stuff.

i'll be up for  a LOT more than than but i would like to have that position as a main focus.

-genad

Done Gen :)

Good afternoon,

Maybe something like an intelligence division could be a good idea. 

regards,

Carka

Hey Carka, that's rolled into our ISD (internal security division).

#43 pyso_

pyso_

Advanced Member

• 157 posts
  • LocationTrondheim, Norway

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

I've been sitting here for a while looking at the available roles and looking for something to apply for, but I can't make my mind up. It's too early for me without knowing more about how the game will be, there is just too many things I can imagine myself doing. But I know one thing for sure, I wanna be a driving force in Romanticorp and help make it the nicest and most awesome organization Star Citizen will ever see!

Having said that, I shouldn't talk too much about the division that tempts me the most right now. sssh

#44 DeBlackheart

DeBlackheart

• 25 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:17 AM

So, after thinking about this subject for awhile, I realized I did not see a Search and Rescue ( SARs) division/sub-division. I would be very interested in taking the lead in this division. I am also interested in the Academy. If credentials are needed, will be more than happy to provide them :)

#45 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:50 AM

So, after thinking about this subject for awhile, I realized I did not see a Search and Rescue ( SARs) division/sub-division. I would be very interested in taking the lead in this division. I am also interested in the Academy. If credentials are needed, will be more than happy to provide them :)

Ooh great idea DeBlackheart!

I will definitely add the the SARs division and get with you soon on the Academy thing as well.

#46 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:01 AM

I've been sitting here for a while looking at the available roles and looking for something to apply for, but I can't make my mind up. It's too early for me without knowing more about how the game will be, there is just too many things I can imagine myself doing. But I know one thing for sure, I wanna be a driving force in Romanticorp and help make it the nicest and most awesome organization Star Citizen will ever see!

Having said that, I shouldn't talk too much about the division that tempts me the most right now. sssh

Yeah man. Plenty of time to go!

#47 TheWinslow

TheWinslow

Advanced Member

• 73 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:32 PM

Love all of these, but I think I am going to have to remain freelance. I just can't commit to a single role at this point. But I'm always willing to lend ships and time to any area that needs a hand! I really want to be able to outfit a Cat for boarding operations...

Just wondering where salvaging will fit into the corp, after the $21 million stretch goal, it seems like it will be pretty involved and could warrant its own leader under Industry, SAR, or Exploration.

#48 VVonderVVaffle

VVonderVVaffle

• 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

If possible I would love to get a spot in.

Sars or ISD 

Good luck everyone. Can not wait until we can get exploring.

#49 milksgonebadd

milksgonebadd

Advanced Member

• 117 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:55 PM

Totally forgot about SaR! If possible, would like some sort of role in the PMD(ground units too) and SaR

#50 PCX64

PCX64

Advanced Member

• 65 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:17 PM

Hello! I just joined this corporation, but I think I'd like to have a stab at the Director of Manufacturing position, if that's acceptable.

Although at the start I'd most likely have to do a bit of hauling to build necessary wealth, ultimately I'd end up being the manufacturer.

I'd like to know which responsibilities are expected from this position though, and I might not be qualified for it, but with practice comes experience, so it might be a good idea for me to simply jump into the position and learn all about it.  Industrialization deployment and development is a frontier that I'd probably be best suited for. Full steam ahead! :-)

Stay romantic, be nice, forgive the flawed person, and render humility. I put my trust in people, that means you. Nothing is gained if you squander that.

#51 CoFRDoG

CoFRDoG

• 29 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlandsss... s.

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:29 AM

I would like to join the Rogue Divishhhhhhhhh

#52 RIPresent

RIPresent

• 18 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

I'd be interested in throwing my hat in to be the owner of the Racing Team. My M50 goes *vroooooom*  :P

#53 PCX64

PCX64

Advanced Member

• 65 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:36 PM

Hmm, wonder how the game will deal with agriculture and foodstuffs? Might need a position for a Head of Agriculture as well then.

(Unless it's just a simple black box factory - which would be trivial to set up... for a manufacturer... I'd think. :-)

Stay romantic, be nice, forgive the flawed person, and render humility. I put my trust in people, that means you. Nothing is gained if you squander that.

#54 Abernaught

Abernaught

• 22 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

Hmm, wonder how the game will deal with agriculture and foodstuffs? Might need a position for a Head of Agriculture as well then.

(Unless it's just a simple black box factory - which would be trivial to set up... for a manufacturer... I'd think. :-)

Well from what I've seen on the forums, agriculture and foodstuffs will be a trade commodity - meaning it will be manufactured/grown, transported, and distributed. As far as the need to eat/drink in the game - so far its not going to be addressed as they say you won't get any skill buffs from food nor "get drunk" from hanging in the space bar too long (unless you RP). So to say the least, its just going to be as important as any other trade resource (e.g. minerals, technology, weapons, etc.) - not to say there won't be any contraband agriculture that may have a higher value, like black glass from the Banu worlds, but it won't be any more or less important to the game mechanics ... at least not at launch.  

"Any man who could perform such a feat, I wo'd na dare disappoint. She'll launch on time. And she'll be ready." -- Scotty

#55 Elliseus

Elliseus

• 8 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

I'm not sure if it was posted in here already, but I haven't seen much on salvaging. Perhaps thats being assimilated into another genre, but I am certainly interested in this role. I plan on getting and pledging (if available) for the new salvaging ship coming out and want to take an active role in helping the community here. Please let me know if there are any similar interest abound! If not then I certainly plan on doing something within the community to help out.

Thanks for the invite Wes

#56 PCX64

PCX64

Advanced Member

• 65 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:30 PM

Yeh, little curious about the depth of it. Sounds like it's just blackboxed and becomes a responsibility for the head of manufacturing then. :-)
Next question goes like "factories per foodstuff" (food dependencies), or simply just "a factory for food", but we'll just have to wait and see.

#57 Orbweaver

Orbweaver

• 1 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:01 PM

I'm up for anything and everything, but since I'm starting with an Aurora LN - I think I'll volunteer for S&R

-Orb

#58 elvismiggell

elvismiggell

Advanced Member

• 42 posts
  • LocationLingfield, UK

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

I'd like to apply for an Industry position please.  As a Freelancer owner, I guess I'll be focused on Trade, however my real world background is nearer to Logistics.  (Business Process Analyst for a large Tech Firm working on enhancing internal processes to speed up our Quote to Invoice Operations.)

If I could pick my own title it would be Director of Operations.  I would be looking to run a synergistic team working alongside our other divisions to ensure resource flow and management are taken care of to support other roles, most notably those within Industry and Exploration & Discovery.

I should note that I DON'T have much prior MMO experience.  I've always tended to be a loner in those that I've played.  However The Romantics have dragged me into the social side of gaming and I figure it's about time to give something back.

#59 Abernaught

Abernaught

• 22 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:42 PM

I should note that I DON'T have much prior MMO experience.  I've always tended to be a loner in those that I've played.  However The Romantics have dragged me into the social side of gaming and I figure it's about time to give something back.

Well considering this isn't going a traditional "MMO" in the sense of gaining levels/skills, you should be fine - its more or less going to be walking an avatar around in a First Person Shooter environment (at least on hostile planets and boarding action) and flying like a flight/space sim the rest of the time. So no worries, you'll be learning it with the rest of us. 

"Any man who could perform such a feat, I wo'd na dare disappoint. She'll launch on time. And she'll be ready." -- Scotty

#60 I-Pearl-I

I-Pearl-I

• 11 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:17 AM

Since the opportunities in this game seem endless, I think I will stay in the back of the bus for now. I will be here to help and support everyone, but until I have some real time experience in the game I will not know where my passion will lie in the SC universe.

I'm pretty the same as DeBlackheart. :)

"Oh, so they have internet on computers now!" - Homer Simpson.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: star citizen, romanticorp, the romantics, hull truth, hull truth organization, star citizen organization

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users