• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

year of Challenges!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DragonKitty

DragonKitty

Advanced Member

• 52 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:16 AM

So. I know this may sound silly to people but i have recently became interested in these monthly fitness challenges that people seem to be having fun with. Though my interest is more out of amusement, i think i will start doing them every month. 1 challenge every month for the rest of the year. last month i attempted a wall sits one but failed lol but that was to be expected. this month i started the 250 squat challenge. so far so good but the past 3 days i have had to stop due to swelling in my right knee. (but i plan to make up the time on some rest days ) i eventually want to make it to the Burpees challenge... i hate burpees with a passion not cuz i cant do them but i just hate them.. so i am open to suggestions for any type of challenge that may seem fun (or horribly stressful lol) i will of course do OTHER exercises. but tell me what you think

I do not mean to offend, but I can not honestly say I really care if I do or not....

#2 LOOPYDOG

LOOPYDOG

Advanced Member

• 135 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:58 AM

I like the go to work exercise and figure that enough of a work out :)

#3 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:02 AM

My wife is a burpees pro now :D

Anything active on a daily basis is good for you. Go easy on the knees until you build up all those little stabilizer muscles there.

#4 Erivel

Erivel

Advanced Member

• 104 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:54 AM

If I told you what i did most of you wouldn't believe me :D

#5 DragonKitty

DragonKitty

Advanced Member

• 52 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:39 PM

hahaha Loopy my hub says the same thing, and wes... give your wife kudos i seriously hate burpees lol and erivel... its no fun saying that and nothing else sheesh

I do not mean to offend, but I can not honestly say I really care if I do or not....

#6 LOOPYDOG

LOOPYDOG

Advanced Member

• 135 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

He drinks beer!! and what the hell is a burpees ? sounds like something you do when a baby gets gas.
I have to get my core back into shape for Star Citizen, I'm going to spend many hours at the helm. I must be in the best shape i can for that. :D

I saw on you tube what a burpee is :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users