• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Pulse Magazine: Issue #3 - Interview with Wes inside!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 DekkoCards

DekkoCards

Administrator

• 285 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:16 PM

Posted Image

Pulse is a bi-weekly Star Citizen magazine containing information and interviews related to the Star Citizen Universe. Pulse is hosted on magcloud.com. It will always be free, and no money is made from making and distributing it in any way. Issue #3 is now available to view digitally, or you can purchase a hard copy through magcloud.Pulse Issue #3 on JooMag (recommended!)
Pulse #3 on magcloud.

Posted Image

Click here to view the article

#2 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:27 PM

Hey yall I'm in this one!

#3 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:08 PM

This is awesome and I can even read it on my iPad :)

Congrats Wes

b_560x95.png

#4 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:14 PM

Cool Soulz and thanks!

#5 Kor Fox

Kor Fox

• 24 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:00 PM

Woohoo!! :D Can't wait to read it!

#6 Askanison40

Askanison40

• 28 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ USA

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:59 PM

Yeah, I love the Pulse. Can't wait to read this

9wOJHDi.jpg

Lo, There Do I See My Father. Lo, There Do I See My Mother,

And My Sisters, And My Brothers. Lo, There Do I See The Line Of My People, Back To The Beginning!

Lo, There Do They Call Me. They Bid Me Take My Place Among Them, In The Halls Of Eternity! Where The Brave Live Forever!

What We Do In Life... Echoes In Eternity

#7 Nahku

Nahku

Advanced Member

• 303 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:32 AM

Nice.

#8 pyso_

pyso_

Advanced Member

• 157 posts
  • LocationTrondheim, Norway

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:22 AM

Nice little interview there, can never hurt to get your face there for more to admire ;)

#9 Wordian

Wordian

• 23 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:24 AM

Nice magazine as I read it while drinking my morning tea and a nice interview with Wes.

#10 milksgonebadd

milksgonebadd

Advanced Member

• 117 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:42 AM

Really looking forward to the game coming out. The ability to have custom/player made screenshots used for media outlets is going to be awesome. (instead of using stock SQ42 or concept art pics)

#11 ROBOcaster

ROBOcaster

Advanced Member

• 80 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:04 AM

Hey yall I'm in this one!

Congratulation man, it shows that your hard work pays off. Keep up the great content  I'm sure you'll see you're name out there more and more. You may end up being the Mittani of SC.

And God said:

"Let there be Airborne!" Saint Michael snapped to attention, and the heavens let out with a loud and thunderous ALL THE WAY!

#12 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:59 AM

I have to admit I haven't read that magazine before. It looks great, it's easy to read and articles are really interesting, I read it page to page after seeing it. Also, congratulations on the interview, good to see that The Hull Truth is getting the recognition it deserves. 

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#13 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

Thanks everyone. I think I'll be writing a column in this magazine and the issues will be featured on our website bi-weekly when they come out. :D

#14 DekkoCards

DekkoCards

Administrator

• 285 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

Hey guys, if anything knows of software or has any experience with code to help host the magazine please pm me. I'd like to give them a legit place to host it without the ads and cost that they currently have to deal with.

#15 Chamrajnagar

Chamrajnagar

Advanced Member

• 60 posts
  • LocationMaryland, US

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:37 PM

Hey Dekko, I'm a software engineer. How big are the magazines? PM me and we can talk. 

Chamrajnagar / XDMysticFlare

#16 DekkoCards

DekkoCards

Administrator

• 285 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:45 PM

Hey Dekko, I'm a software engineer. How big are the magazines? PM me and we can talk.

Hey man. Right now they use joomag to host their magazine, which is about 20-25 pages in length. You can view the current layout in the link above. I looked around at some software to help host, but most quality level magazine software for websites runs from 300-500 bucks.

#17 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:25 AM

Yeah we're trying to figure out how to get it fully hosted on our website here and make a page for them that would keep all issues up for people. It would basically be the home for Pulse magazine.

I'm willing to spend the cash to get it set up if we have to. I really think it's a quality product and it would be a great addition to our site and help them out a bunch.

#18 Alysianah

Alysianah

Advanced Member

• 61 posts
  • LocationAugusta, GA

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:41 PM

Looks great and my appetite for Star Citizen hasn't been satiated so I just ordered the available issues.  Can't wait for them to arrive.

#19 SquadWipe

SquadWipe

Advanced Member

• 44 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:18 PM

I can not stress enough how awesome this is. Almost as cool as, "The Hull Truth" haha  B) 

I would like to order some of these but have some questions first, can someone PM me with their contact info. I have looked for it but was unable to find it.

Thanks!

#20 Papamaanbeer

Papamaanbeer

• 6 posts
  • Locationthe Netherlands

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:26 PM

ow thats so cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users