• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Dark Souls II Live Stream Starts March 11th @ 11am CST

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DekkoCards

DekkoCards

Administrator

• 285 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:44 AM

Posted Image

Dark Souls II will be Live on The Romantics twitch.tv channel starting March 11th @ 11am CST. The original Dark Souls has recieved large recognition due to it's extreme difficulty, so expect more of the same with it's sequel. Be prepared to watch Wes fail, fall, and overcome the challenges the game has to offer by watching next week.Twitch Stream Link: twitch.tv/wearetheromantics

Dark Souls II Official Website: Darksoulsii.com/us/

Release Dates: March 11th for Xbox 360, Playstation 3; April 25th for Microsoft Windows PC.

The story will revolve around a cursed undead character trying to find a cure for their curse. It will be emotional and involved in the fashion of Demon's Souls' story. The game's director has mentioned that the sequel is not directly linked to its predecessor story-wise, although they are set in the same world. The director also stated that the concept of time will factor into the story. Currently, the main storyline is attributed to the legendary land of Dranglaec, full of souls to help undead maintain their humanity while fighting the curse of the undead.

Click here to view the article

#2 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:21 PM

I'm pretty excited about this one. Brushing up on the lore in the Dark Souls world this weekend.

#3 Madhukar

Madhukar

• 21 posts
  • LocationModesto, CA

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:38 PM

Very excited for this, not sure if I will have the money to pick this up so it will be nice to see how it is! 

#4 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

That's one thing Twitch is good for!

#5 belannaer

belannaer

Advanced Member

• 62 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:41 PM

Bad thing is that can't watch you until you are done with the game and play something else because I don't want to spoil anything at all for myself about the game. Sucks to wait for the PC release for so long after the console release.

Twitch - Twitter - Youtube - Steam

Blizzard games: Belannaer#2785

#6 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:05 PM

Yeah it does suck to wait... I've contemplated over and over whether to wait for PC or not. I'm probably just going to get buried under hundreds of giant streamers and youtubers on the Dark Souls thing tomorrow anyway.

#7 MrLuchador

MrLuchador

Advanced Member

• 126 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

Good luck tomorrow, I won't be watching as it's the kind of game I'd prefer to keep fresh when I play - come at Dark Souls, bring your scares, bro! It'll be crazy to see just how many people ARE streaming this tomorrow. 

PSN: MrLuchador
Steam: MrLuchador
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Mrluchador
XBL: LuckyMrLuchador

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users