• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

The Hull Truth: Episodes 22 & 23 – The Week of March 10th, 2014

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DekkoCards

DekkoCards

Administrator

• 285 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:21 AM

Posted Image

The Hull Truth is a weekly update of the most recent facts regarding Star Citizen. Most of the information is taken from Wingman's Hangar and the Development team. It's an attempt to give you a concise roundup of all the new developments in a short timeframe so that you are not required to hunt them down or watch long videos...

Social InformationHull Truth Topics and Links

Click here to view the article

#2 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:48 AM

It's finally heeeeere! It only took FOREVER!

So what do you guys think about the Mercenary Gunship's proposed stats? It sounds like a pretty deadly little ship to me.

#3 milksgonebadd

milksgonebadd

Advanced Member

• 117 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:46 PM

Hope team Shimapan wins! This is what comes to mind when I think of a gunship, it is like a Hind in space.makILvX.png

#4 Chamrajnagar

Chamrajnagar

Advanced Member

• 60 posts
  • LocationMaryland, US

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:49 PM

Keep on keepin on Wes. Hopefully you'll be able to find the subscribers you need.

Tangental to that, I love the news about the information curriers. It actually seems like it could be practical (possibly the first game ever to achieve that?)

The gunship seems a bit too strong actually. I don't quite understand the need to carry troops on it though, is it the lawful-good cutlass?

Chamrajnagar / XDMysticFlare

#5 LOOPYDOG

LOOPYDOG

Advanced Member

• 135 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:41 PM

Great job on the video, thanks for doing it! and thanks to anyone helping you.

Some of those gunships are sweet looking. I'm thinking of buying it and keeping it in my hangar so it never loses it's new shine and new ship smell :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users