• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

The Hull Truth: Episode 24 – The Week of March 17th, 2014

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DekkoCards

DekkoCards

Administrator

• 285 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:15 AM

Posted Image

The Hull Truth is a weekly update of the most recent facts regarding Star Citizen. Most of the information is taken from Wingman's Hangar and the Development team. It's an attempt to give you a concise roundup of all the new developments in a short timeframe so that you are not required to hunt them down or watch long videos...

Social InformationHull Truth Topics and Links

Click here to view the article

#2 Chamrajnagar

Chamrajnagar

Advanced Member

• 60 posts
  • LocationMaryland, US

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:20 AM

WatR - The Hull truth for the official SC news corp!

Chamrajnagar / XDMysticFlare

#3 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:40 AM

That would be amazing. I'm hoping to rub elbows with Chris at some event or an interview in the near future and drop that in his ear :D

I may be going to the SC PAX East event if I can scrounge up the funds for the flight/cab/hotel.

#4 Chamrajnagar

Chamrajnagar

Advanced Member

• 60 posts
  • LocationMaryland, US

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:57 PM

I have the same issue, I just don't have the funds to fly up to boston at the moment. Not to mention work being busy as all hell. I'd love to meet people IN PERSON! I'm very much a people person, but I can't justify the expense. 

Chamrajnagar / XDMysticFlare

#5 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

Another great episode, thanks Wes!

I'm hoping we get broadcasted tv/radio shows in the game. Players could put their own ads on them for a small fee (5$ per week maybe), recruiting for their corp or promoting the goods they make. It could be on station terminals, maybe on huge digital/holographic billboards in space close to main jump points, maybe it's broadcasted to every ship in the sector.

Maybe someday we'll even have twitch integration in the game so you could watch a stream or a Hull Truth episode from the inside of your ship! Imagine how cool it would be if you could tell your NPC crewmember to pilot the Connie to the next star system while you lay down in your bed and watch Wes dying in Dark Souls 2. It's not even immersion breaking if you believe that even in the 27th century people will still play games :)

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users