• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Community Q&A Thread for use in Hull Truth Episodes

hull truth star citizen

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:19 AM

I'm going to add a brief section to the format of Hull Truth to take one question from the forums every week and answer it in the show. That is IF I can get people to participate. So here is the thread for that.

• The question should be related to Star Citizen in some way.
  • Preference will be given to questions that ask my opinion about something instead of questions about facts about the game.
  • Post the question in this thread any time you think you have a good one.
  • You may post multiple questions.

#2 DarkPhazon

DarkPhazon

• 9 posts
  • LocationCentral United States of America

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:09 PM

What do you think they should do with the strech goal System?

I personally think they should have them be future goals and focus on getting the game out then adding "Strech" content over time.

I5-4430 @ 3.0Ghz 16gb Ram Gtx 670

#3 carka

carka

• 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

- Which team has the best design in "The next great starship" competition, in your opinion?

- Do you want to fly the winner's ship when it gets in game, or doesn't it fit your playstyle?

regards,

Carka

#4 Mikcoon

Mikcoon

Advanced Member

• 69 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:42 PM

Do you think it will be possible to outfit ships for ramming?

Somone said "Internet spaceships are more important than life and death to you" and I said "Listen, its more important than that"

#5 Alysianah

Alysianah

Advanced Member

• 61 posts
  • LocationAugusta, GA

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

Given the quality of the ships coming out of TNGS, do you think we'll see ships other than the winner in SC?  Do you have a favorite so far?

#6 Fred

Fred

Advanced Member

• 203 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:41 AM

What is your opinion on the Idris becoming a frigate?  Do you think this should require a fully manned crew instead of being an NPC based crew now that the change has occured?

#7 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:13 AM

Awesome! Thanks guys. We'll see if the new Hull Truth episode brings in more questions this week :D

#8 Erivel

Erivel

Advanced Member

• 104 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:22 AM

How do you think the SC culture will evolve with the release of the DFM?

#9 ReeperX-III

ReeperX-III

• 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:40 AM

How do you think the multi Crewed ships like the idris will be manned? What will the other 9 People on the bridge do?

#10 Ralaigon

Ralaigon

• 15 posts
  • LocationRheinland-Pfalz, Germany

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:14 AM

Which Hangar will bigger ships than the Constellation as the Retaliator be contained in and how may it look like? Do you think retaliator-owners will get a game package later on or do I have to keep my secondary ship?

#11 ello

ello

• 19 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:31 AM

Will you be able to gank a person flagged as PvE? Becouse in "The Hull Truth #26 - Star Citizen News Weekly - 31Mar2014" you said that you as a person are able to flagg if you want to PvP or PvE. 

#12 Haversack

Haversack

• 16 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:34 AM

What is the one ship design/type of ship you would like to see, either from CIG directly or through the modding community?

#13 Desertfox2403

Desertfox2403

• 13 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

How do you feel about the Facebook buyout of Oculus rift and how do you think it will affect the SC community?

Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.

~Searching always for the Glorious Space Apple

#14 Sinkatze

Sinkatze

• 8 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:50 AM

Regarding the Asteroid Hangars, since they are located in Lawless Universe, do you think there will be any way of player raiding, or any kind of attacks on your asteroid hangar? And if so, how do you think it should work?

Thanks!

#15 Chamrajnagar

Chamrajnagar

Advanced Member

• 60 posts
  • LocationMaryland, US

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:23 PM

Hey Wes,

How do you think an org will be able to deal with spies? Do you think it will be legal for an organization to set up a 'counter-sting' sort of operation where you take out the spy without getting in legal trouble? Do you think there be a path to label the player as a spy, or strip his citizenship?

Chamrajnagar / XDMysticFlare

#16 kinshadow

kinshadow

• 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

It looks like I got beaten to the punch, but I'll ask anyway.  What's your view on the Idris and the 'solo' debate going on in the forums?  I made a fairly lengthy post on my opinion on my blog:

http://www.dreadciti...o-an-idris.html

#17 Meerkat

Meerkat

• 12 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:26 AM

How do you feel about the Facebook buyout of Oculus rift and how do you think it will affect the SC community?

+1 I'll be very interested in Wes' opinion on this...

#18 Abernaught

Abernaught

• 22 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:42 AM

Hey Wes, 

What do you think about doing your own SC polls regarding what content we should see with the hull truth post DFM - and after launch? Also, I know you're a busy guy, but what's the status on the Lore series? - to be honest I've been too busy to search out everything myself. Thanks for all that you do and keep up the good work

-Abernaught

"Any man who could perform such a feat, I wo'd na dare disappoint. She'll launch on time. And she'll be ready." -- Scotty

#19 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:55 PM

Hey Wes, 

What do you think about doing your own SC polls regarding what content we should see with the hull truth post DFM - and after launch? Also, I know you're a busy guy, but what's the status on the Lore series? - to be honest I've been too busy to search out everything myself. Thanks for all that you do and keep up the good work

-Abernaught

The Lore series is still in the works. There are a couple of things I need that are out of my control to some extent and I'm waiting on those. I feel like there's no great way to do a Lore series VIDEO with the limited resources and time that I have and it's just going to end up being me reading them out. I'll put one out and then read the feedback from it and see how it evolves over time.

I have interviews to record this week and then the Pax East Star Citizen thing on the 10th next week. Trying to get it all done simultaneously.

#20 Sinkatze

Sinkatze

• 8 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:34 AM

I don't mind whatever you take to make the Lore videos, I really have no rush as I don't really read books or much about the Lore, so whenever I watch the video I will enjoy it very much.

Anyways I'm not changing the subject.

What will be your role and personality in the Star Citizen universe and your Organization (Romanticorp)?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hull truth, star citizen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users