• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The Hull Truth: Episode 26 – The Week of March 31st, 2014

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DekkoCards

DekkoCards

Administrator

• 285 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:41 AM

This week on The Hull Truth, Star Citizen Community Manager and Designer Ben Lesnick joins me on an interview edition. Get to know Ben a little bit better and find out some new details about Star Citizen in the process! This interview was done backstage before the PAX East Dog Fighting Module Reveal event...

Social InformationHull Truth Topics and Links

Click here to view the article

#2 SquadWipe

SquadWipe

Advanced Member

• 44 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:00 AM

This was a great episode. Very well put together and very unbiased in how it was delivered. Really not much room for improvement.

What does everything else think ? Let's discuss these topics! We're any of you really upset about the TNGS thing ?

In regards to that, have you guys seen this ?
http://www.reddit.co...control_scheme/

What are your thoughts on this ?

Anyone get any patches ? I am going to get them all for my " Space Bomber Jacket"  B) 

Anyone excited about Gal Civ 3 ? As an avid Civ and Gal Civ fan I have to admit I am pretty stoked.

Okay so about the Idris.. what are your guys' feelings ? As one of those Wallet Warriors I think I am happy.

Anyway, great episode like always.

#3 Alysianah

Alysianah

Advanced Member

• 61 posts
  • LocationAugusta, GA

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

Great episode.  I really like that you're adding the "Weekly Ask a Question" section.

#4 SquadWipe

SquadWipe

Advanced Member

• 44 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:28 PM

Great episode.  I really like that you're adding the "Weekly Ask a Question" section.

Yeah me too. It's a great way to get the community even more involved. Which is always awesome.

#5 MobyDick

MobyDick

• 15 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:33 PM

This was a great episode. Very well put together and very unbiased in how it was delivered. Really not much room for improvement.

What does everything else think ? Let's discuss these topics! We're any of you really upset about the TNGS thing ?

In regards to that, have you guys seen this ?
http://www.reddit.co...control_scheme/

What are your thoughts on this ?

Anyone get any patches ? I am going to get them all for my " Space Bomber Jacket"  B) 

Anyone excited about Gal Civ 3 ? As an avid Civ and Gal Civ fan I have to admit I am pretty stoked.

Okay so about the Idris.. what are your guys' feelings ? As one of those Wallet Warriors I think I am happy.

Anyway, great episode like always.

I have to agree! Really not a whole not of room for improvement and definitely the best SC show out there!

You know my thoughts to advertising in-game Wype  :lol: 

I cannot wait for the Idris man!

I second that! Definitely a great addition to the weekly updates!

#6 SquadWipe

SquadWipe

Advanced Member

• 44 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:43 PM

I have to agree! Really not a whole not of room for improvement and definitely the best SC show out there!

You know my thoughts to advertising in-game Wype  :lol: 

I cannot wait for the Idris man!

I second that! Definitely a great addition to the weekly updates!

Yeah man I can not WAIT to roll around the Verse with this great group of guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users