• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

King's Assembly: Better than HOTAS

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Erivel

Erivel

Advanced Member

• 104 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:29 PM

Ladies and gentlemen:

This afternoon my friend showed me a kickstarter project that blew my mind.  All i can say is that im surprised something like this hasn't come out sooner.  The King's Assembly is an "everything controller."   It is a double mouse, double joystick/controller, mappable, ergonomic, keyboard/controller thingy.

https://www.kickstar...e?ref=discovery

Check. It. Out.  

One week left to back it, and i've already made up my mind.  It's even exceeded all but one of it's stretch goals: with a week left i have no doubt it will get there.  Just for Star Citizen, this would really kick butt, but it can also be used for, well, everything!  Watch the video and tell me it's not awesome. I dare you.

See you in the 'verse!

#2 MobyDick

MobyDick

• 15 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:28 PM

Wow...finally something truly new! The only problem I see is comfort of the wrist. That thing looks like it might be sort of hard to move around on a desk. The number of uses this thing can do kinda blows everything else out of the water! Probably going to contribute to this kick-starter. Thank you so much for sharing this.

#3 Soulztealer

Soulztealer

Advanced Member

• 95 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

Looks very interesting will have to keep an eye on this one as $200 is a little much for me to fork out on a concept that has no user feed back.

b_560x95.png

#4 Erivel

Erivel

Advanced Member

• 104 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:43 AM

Wow...finally something truly new! The only problem I see is comfort of the wrist. That thing looks like it might be sort of hard to move around on a desk. The number of uses this thing can do kinda blows everything else out of the water! Probably going to contribute to this kick-starter. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Looks very interesting will have to keep an eye on this one as $200 is a little much for me to fork out on a concept that has no user feed back.

I just backed it: no regrets.  One week left...

#5 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:37 PM

Yeah. Too steep for me to back right now.

It's interesting but my old brain can't do new programming very fast any more :D

#6 Erivel

Erivel

Advanced Member

• 104 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:32 PM

Yeah. Too steep for me to back right now.

It's interesting but my old brain can't do new programming very fast any more :D

I dunno, you managed to get WATR up pretty good!

#7 pitvipers

pitvipers

• 15 posts
  • LocationRotterdam

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:59 PM

that looks awesome, i'd get so confused with my keys tho, i cant even hit my keys on a keyboard correctly D:

Youtube: n00bg0n31337 (not that i post vids or anything xD)
steam: Pitvipers

#8 Erivel

Erivel

Advanced Member

• 104 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:16 PM

that looks awesome, i'd get so confused with my keys tho, i cant even hit my keys on a keyboard correctly D:

You have the ability to map keys!  You! Have! THE! POWAH!

#9 pitvipers

pitvipers

• 15 posts
  • LocationRotterdam

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:31 PM

You have the ability to map keys!  You! Have! THE! POWAH!

my keyboard does too, i still fail misserably most of the time :D

Youtube: n00bg0n31337 (not that i post vids or anything xD)
steam: Pitvipers

#10 Erivel

Erivel

Advanced Member

• 104 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:40 PM

misserably 

Point taken.  Still, there's a learning curve in anything we do.  This is just how i want to make mine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users