• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

[OLD] Welcome to Romanticorp. Our guild in the English ArcheAge Alpha

archeage alpha english romanticorp guild the romantics

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:16 PM

*WIP - More info will be added over time.

Pertinent Info

• Guild: Romanticorp
  • Faction: West (Nuian and Elf). If you do not join this faction we will not be able to invite you to the guild. The game has a faction based PvP system. Think of WoW with its Horde vs. Alliance.
  • Focus: Everything (the game is VERY PvP oriented at later stages) but currently focusing on purchasing a farm house to grow more stuff for the guild and to make money/gilda via trade-routes.

There is only one server at the moment and that's the Alpha server. The alpha costs $150 to get into (which is very high but some of us really want to play it!) and the Alpha and Beta servers will probably be different. From what I understand, beta purchasers will only be on an event status where they play during weekend style events like Wildstar has been doing. Alpha is full-time play all the time.

Here's the link to get the alpha - http://www.archeagegame.com/en/shop/

Our Current Rank Structure - Pirate Themed

• Captain - guild leader/owner
  • First Mate - second in command (more than one person can have this. this will be our voting/counsel leaders)
  • Boatswain - Officer of the Deck
  • Striker - These guys were kind of like the Ranger of the seas. This is our Veteran member rank.
  • Sailor - Entry level rank.

Anyone from Boatswain on up can invite people. Let's keep it to community members, friends and family. No random invites in-game unless it's a random you end up playing with a lot that turns out to fit our community here.

#2 Chamrajnagar

Chamrajnagar

Advanced Member

• 60 posts
  • LocationMaryland, US

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:36 PM

Cool deal wes, I'm downloading the game right now... hope to see you on tonight!

Chamrajnagar / XDMysticFlare

#3 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:17 AM

Glad you got on board man!

I've got a lot of stuff to put in this forum but just haven't had time yet. With only 18 or so guild members there's just not a lot to talk about round these parts yet. The trade runs tonight were AWESOME!

Once that $150 price tag for entrance goes down or people gradually get in organically from invites, we'll probably get more people.

#4 RIPresent

RIPresent

• 18 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:29 PM

I've been watching you stream this, Wes, and now I'm very tempted to drop the $150 on the game........ URRGHHHHH. Then again, the beta is scheduled to start in June if I'm not mistaken, so I might be able to hold off on it.

#5 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:26 AM

Just to make sure you know, beta will NOT be on the same server as alpha and beta will be a limited/weekend type of  deal... sadly.

#6 Chamrajnagar

Chamrajnagar

Advanced Member

• 60 posts
  • LocationMaryland, US

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:22 AM

The trade runs were a ton of fun! I really liked getting everyone together for shenanigans. Maybe we should schedule something like "Trade-o-clocks" where all of us get on and do some long range runs? 

Chamrajnagar / XDMysticFlare

#7 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:53 PM

I'm planning to do that. The main goal right now is get the Farm House plots set up so we can relax and have a huge money making/resource making farm to support big guild stuff like boats/houses for everyone. Once we get that farm plot going, I think we can make some huge coin in the game (with me playing auction house) and start to focus on gilda stars and getting cool loot. Also, leveling up to 50 and doing some awesome pvp raiding.

Even though we were getting ganked out in Halcyon today, I was having a LOT of fun with the PvP stuff. It's always a bit of a rush.

#8 Flexasourous

Flexasourous

• 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:52 AM

Hey guys, i was just wondering if the guild and most of the members will being playing on the live servers when the full game releases, or will y'all stay on the alpha/future test servers?

#9 Abernaught

Abernaught

• 22 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:39 PM

Hey guys, just joined - Nuian Crusader named "Ashholican" - fiend me and send me a guild invite if you see me on. Thanks in advance and I look forward to playing with you guys this week when I have a few days off. 

Edit: I'll try to hop on for a bit Tuesday so I can catch you on the livestream. 

"Any man who could perform such a feat, I wo'd na dare disappoint. She'll launch on time. And she'll be ready." -- Scotty

#10 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:32 PM

Got you on my friends list. I'll look for you in the game!

#11 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:32 PM

Hey guys, i was just wondering if the guild and most of the members will being playing on the live servers when the full game releases, or will y'all stay on the alpha/future test servers?

We'll probably move to live since the PTR servers won't be open all the time. I doubt we would stay there.

#12 Semloh

Semloh

• 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:03 PM

Hey guys. I have been really enjoying your live stream and have been watching The Hull Truth since the start! Any chance I could get a guild invite to go fishing? I am an older gamer and play mostly support. Semloh in AA and Reload in SC. Hope to see you in game soon.

#13 RomanticsWes

RomanticsWes

Advanced Member

• 1,026 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:50 AM

Hey Semloh. Friend me in the game, "Kessic" and send me a /tell when you see me on and I'll invite you. I'm on a LOT :D We'll get you in there.

#14 PsychoPhobic

PsychoPhobic

• 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:49 PM

Gah! Can't wait to get my mitts on AA! Wife and I are just VERY tight on cash until at least a couple weeks from now. Beta will probably already be started by the time I can afford to get it =(. Been waiting soooo long!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: archeage, alpha, english, romanticorp, guild, the romantics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users