• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Where will your hangar be located?

system map hangar

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OctainX

OctainX

Advanced Member

• 30 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:37 AM

I remember that you can pick where your home hangar with be located. I am not sure if it was in 10 for the Chairman or Wingmans Hangar.

I found a link galactic map with a great interface.

http://starcitizen.mojoworld.com/StarMap/

I would pick Terra for my hangar starting location. It would be for trading and far away from Vanduul space.

Will there be a WATR Org. Hangar? If so where could it be?

#2 Kaldo

Kaldo

Advanced Member

• 265 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:53 PM

I'll try to get a place as close to WATR HQ as possible, but so it's not a main hub - too much traffic causes long loading times, lag, spam and many griefing oportunities. I wouldn't want to live in Jita.

You can learn all the math in the 'Verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens.

#3 Erivel

Erivel

Advanced Member

• 104 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:39 PM

No clue.  Hopefully i can find a place that can take all my ships and service my larger vessels, such as a 'Tali or Starfarer.

#4 Shiverin

Shiverin

• 15 posts
  • LocationMiami, Florida

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:28 AM

As long as it's close to WATR base that's where mine will be. I just don't see me being far considering I'm more for the cargo aspect of or org.

The Cosmos is filled with tons of unanswered questions, I have but one, are you friend or foe?

#5 Palaciouss

Palaciouss

Advanced Member

• 55 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:41 AM

Right next to Lakart so I can steal his ships as soon as he leaves Kappa

#6 Ulfberht

Ulfberht

Advanced Member

• 64 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:42 AM

I was thinking either Corel or Kallis. Corel looks to be like a nice trading hub. Kallis might have some undiscovered jump points which may make trade through there more constant. Also Kallis has rare metals which I think would be a valuable asset.  Either way, I don't plan on being a criminal but I don't want to live right next to the UEE. Also I like the idea of trying to improve the local economy and i think one person will have more effect (probably still not much of an effect though) in a system not so controlled by the UEE.

I would think as an over all strategy we would probably want to be concentrated in one area but still be spread out enough so that we have hubs or places for members to visit all over the verse.

#7 OctainX

OctainX

Advanced Member

• 30 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:32 AM

Rob said today in WMH " about 8 different planet to starting hangar on "

SO..... Earth, Terra, Pyro (for Pirates)      other one would be WHAT ???

If I read all the lore I am sure that would help.

I would guess Stanton?

#8 Haversack

Haversack

• 16 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:06 AM

There is also the backer only system start point too. They haven't really said anything about its location. For me I'll wait and see. From everything said it seems Terra will be the figurative center of trade so maybe the point closest  to Terra without being on Terra itself.

#9 WildCard

WildCard

Advanced Member

• 124 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:38 AM

@Kaldo..ugh Jita....yes, looking over your shoulder everytime you leave the spacestation. I think the plan was (don't quote me) that WATR, would remain neutral with the UEE, so that suggests "maybe" on the outskirts of the core UEE systems, not far away but not close. For myself, i'll live close by-ish WATR HQ.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users